Well fuck me I got it working again

Slartibartfast

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'm really sorry for the prolonged outage. The server got borked in several interesting ways for unknown reasons.

The site will be doing ol' Whores-Drawers dance for a bit while I fix stuff properly so apologies for that.

Woo the shite is back! thank you for fixing it! :) 

if you find out what went tits up and why the computer nerd side of would love to know LOL

2 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

Woo the shite is back! thank you for fixing it! :) 

if you find out what went tits up and why the computer nerd side of would love to know LOL

I was going to ask whether you panicked thinking you’d lost the million pages of Invapedia but I assume you’ve got it stored on an offshore server and also multiple copies in paper, papyrus, slate, braille and a backup of that in a safety deposit box? 

Just now, bunglebus said:

You have no idea. I painted an entire 10 x 15 foot shed, changed a ball joint on a Zafira and bought my summer wardrobe (3 pairs of shorts), and did my tax return. Awful.

There really should be a support group for this sort of thing.

6 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'm really sorry for the prolonged outage. The server got borked in several interesting ways for unknown reasons.

The site will be doing ol' Whores-Drawers dance for a bit while I fix stuff properly so apologies for that.

Thanks for our hard work.

Question is who installed the a mush hated  Smart meter? Do we have a parliamentary enquire into this?

19 minutes ago, St.Jude said:

There really should be a support group for this sort of thing.

In all seriousness there needs to be a guest group on another forum (probably not that one) or a FB page to lurk on in tines of emergency. Tried Autoshite 2.0 on FB but it was very quiet