The grumpy thread

outlaw118

21 hours ago, Wack said:

Is it national twat day 

On a single track road leading to fidlers ferry yacht haven there's only one bend 

Going in , some twat in a motorhome comes round it doing 20mph to be faced with me entering the bend  in the range rover, luckily at 5mph , i'd think his cupboards are pretty jumbled 

Coming out, same corner some dick in a corsa doing 30mph , we stopped about 5ft apart,  because I was doing 5mph

Why do twats drive round blind bends at speed 

Then I got onto the dual carriageway going through penketh and there's a fucking audi TT coming straight at me driving the wrong way 

FFS 

You should try living around here. No fucker can walk - cars everywhere and full of old giffers circling the plughole - every trip out is a game of chicken with somebody driving a honda jazz.

It's like god's waiting room.

4 hours ago, Bren said:

You should try living around here. No fucker can walk - cars everywhere and full of old giffers circling the plughole - every trip out is a game of chicken with somebody driving a honda jazz.

Considering every electric MG I see is driven by somebody over 75 and electric cars accelerate like scalextrix cars when your sister has a go i'm amazed we're not seeing more giffer videos from supermarket car parks where they've done a burnout and taken 4 cars out 

1 hour ago, Wack said:

Considering every electric MG I see is driven by somebody over 75 and electric cars accelerate like scalextrix cars when your sister has a go i'm amazed we're not seeing more giffer videos from supermarket car parks where they've done a burnout and taken 4 cars out 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/retired-priest-whose-car-struck-mourners-outside-church-leaving-one-dead-avoids-jail-1463947.html

A very old priest already did something similar in a Prius at a funeral.

1 hour ago, Wack said:

At Ellesmere Port yesterday a giffer in a diesel VW people carrier backed out of a Disabled space... straight across the aisle to where I was parked in another D space.  Because I'd parked correctly, his back bumper met my front bumper, an event I not only saw but also heard and felt.  As I stepped out of my car, he found a forward gear and scarpered.  Fortunately for him, Handsome wasn't damaged.

7 hours ago, Bren said:

You could just join them😉

No coffee cups either😁IMG_3882.thumb.jpeg.3f5c2c1cb6d6cf69823f211b11e722c0.jpeg

I’ll give you a good deal for it 😆

My son's girlfriend is going to be looking for a new car , some numbnuts in a crew cab pickup rounded a bend on a country lane on the wrong side of the road 

She put hers up the grass but not enough to avoid him,  the cunt just drove off , didn't even stop to check she was ok , he didn't get far as it had a flat tyre and knackered suspension , she's got broken fingers, damaged teeth and whiplash 

She was lucky it wasn't a head on with 2t of toyota hilux 

IMG-20230820-WA0000.thumb.jpg.2cb433ad27d79d10f113ab4a91c108c8.jpg

IMG-20230820-WA0001.thumb.jpg.bcefec6c130dde942b75de566a7d245a.jpg

Hopefully details and a report to the fuzz.

Who will of course do nothing.  But on the back of that you take out a private prosecution for everything you can throw at the cunt.  Personally, I'd like to see "driving away from the scene of an accident" be "you're fucking banned for life, twatface".

2 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

At Ellesmere Port yesterday a giffer in a diesel VW people carrier backed out of a Disabled space... straight across the aisle to where I was parked in another D space.  Because I'd parked correctly, his back bumper met my front bumper, an event I not only saw but also heard and felt.  As I stepped out of my car, he found a forward gear and scarpered.  Fortunately for him, Handsome wasn't damaged.

Did you get it on your dashcam?

The local cunts who, without fail, rain or shine, snow or wind, every evening (around 11pm/11.30pm) set off fireworks.  
Not bottle rockets, either:  the full on blazing, banging and shrieking fuckers which terrify my landlord's cats and wake the entire street up. 

Police won't attend and the last time the community centre was approached about their behaviour, the organiser squared up to my neighbour, who works shifts, claiming it was his 'fucking right, you cunt' to send the fireworks up. 

I suppose they have stopped letting them off in the day (regardless of weather) but now I've fucking jinxed it. 

Selfish bastards. 

5 hours ago, alcyonecorporation said:

Jesus fucking christ! Did someone get their details? 

He didn't get far , police on scene, cautioned him for dangerous driving , no dashcam unfortunately but it looks like there won't be any contesting blame as she's up the grass at the point of impact 

On 02/08/2023 at 09:29, cobblers said:

*BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! *BEEP*BEEP*  CAUTION! THIS VEHICLE IS TURNING LEFT! 

AAAAAAAARGH

It’s there for cyclists who think they are immortal. I hate them too. But they work round these parts.

9 hours ago, Wack said:

My son's girlfriend is going to be looking for a new car , some numbnuts in a crew cab pickup rounded a bend on a country lane on the wrong side of the road 

She put hers up the grass but not enough to avoid him,  the cunt just drove off , didn't even stop to check she was ok , he didn't get far as it had a flat tyre and knackered suspension , she's got broken fingers, damaged teeth and whiplash 

She was lucky it wasn't a head on with 2t of toyota hilux

I hope he sees the inside of a prison for that.  Driving off is unforgivable.  Bastard.

Fuck Mondays

Hospital rings on a private number which I couldn't answer anyway find out who to ring and then it rings out to voicemail

Ffs

Was that distracted by it I went to Preston for something even tho I didn't need to

#annoyedasfuck ( not about Preston)

Fucking Three again.

Take my bill money, refund the cunt then text me telling me  I haven't paid. 

Fuck me.

Last time was an hour on the phone to Outer Mongolia or somewhere. Just got nowhere on their online chat app thing. So I'm now on hold to Outer Mongolia again.

1 minute ago, iainrcz said:

Fucking Three again

Fuck me.

Years ago I sent in my paper self employed tax return with a final figure of £22500 taxable income. Whoever did the data entry left a 0 off, so I got a final liability notice based on an income of £2250, and an immediate automatic rebate into my bank of all my preliminary tax, two or three thousand. I rang up and set them right, but it only took a couple of days for them to send me a final demand letter as if I'd never paid in the first place.

3 minutes ago, artdjones said:

Years ago I sent in my paper self employed tax return with a final figure of £22500 taxable income. Whoever did the data entry left a 0 off, so I got a final liability notice based on an income of £2250, and an immediate automatic rebate into my bank of all my preliminary tax, two or three thousand. I rang up and set them right, but it only took a couple of days for them to send me a final demand letter as if I'd never paid in the first place.

I'm hoping its not cocking my credit score up. I've already explained all my other direct debits get paid.

Dad has finally bought himself a forklift to lighten up the work. 20m into the property and it has got stuck. This does not seem promising.

20230821_144940.thumb.jpg.90aaeb4690cc556489f56c38db4589be.jpg

I've driven forklifts a lot in the past and know they're not good off-road, but I didn't think they were that bad. And after a lot of swearing and and a tractor, we got it loose.

And everything at the moment is like this, everything turns into problems, I dread working on the Mercedes as this will probably also turn in to a nightmare.

18 hours ago, alcyonecorporation said:

Jesus fucking christ! Did someone get their details? 

Had an update , the POS did try and do a runner , a witness chased him until he had to stop because he was driving on the rim 

Within minutes a load of men appeared,  it's a rural area so she thinks they were farmers but I have my doubts 

11 minutes ago, Wack said:

Had an update , the POS did try and do a runner , a witness chased him until he had to stop because he was driving on the rim 

Within minutes a load of men appeared,  it's a rural area so she thinks they were farmers but I have my doubts 

A Hilux being driven irresponsibly then making off from an accident doesn't conjure up images of someone with a history of paying any council tax. The fact that a load more blokes turned up all of a sudden again isn't surprising. 

Sorry to hear she's had to go through this. 

6 minutes ago, cobblers said:

A Hilux being driven irresponsibly then making off from an accident doesn't conjure up images of someone with a history of paying any council tax. The fact that a load more blokes turned up all of a sudden again isn't surprising. 

Sorry to hear she's had to go through this. 

Thanks

My thoughts exactly , it's taxed and mot'd so hopefully the claim will go through ok 

Look into bringing a private prosecution against him for every single penny of losses.  That's her injury costs, loss of earnings, every minute of loss of time dealing with the crash and the resultant medical travelling/time/etc.  Your loss of time dealing with it, a rental car, etc.etc.etc.  Every single penny.

It'll be thousands.  Probably ten(s) of thousands.  And you should claim every single bit of it.  Screw the bastard into the ground and then some.

1 hour ago, iainrcz said:

Fucking Three again.

Fuck me.

Last time was an hour on the phone to Outer Mongolia or somewhere. Just got nowhere on their online chat app thing. So I'm now on hold to Outer Mongolia again.

Three - It's not their fault. Have I got money.

Barclays - it's their fault, something to do with a direct debit mandate.

Three - have you got any money.

No -  "We'll sort it sir after all it's our cock up"

Pricks.