Stolen

puddlethumper

What a bunch of fucking cunts some people are, you cannot have anything these days without some light fingered twat wanting it. There are still plenty of dodgy scrapyards out there sadly who will deal with thieving bastards. Good luck, and hope it turns up

Going to see the cctv footage this afternoon.

Looks like I'm buying a Shitroen Dispatch on an 07 plate. Shit, not shite.

I know I won't like it. Too bloody new and with electronics that I haven't a clue about and would rather not have to find out about. I really dislike modern vans.

Please tell me it’s not a 1.6

On the scrapyard front - be careful what you say, just ask if they have any older Pugs or something. When my 5 went walkies some put the phone down when I said it had been taken without my consent. Presumably lots still deal with dodgy cars and stolen scrap so don't put the wind up them.

Maybe you need a set of alloy wheels?  ;-)

My condolences.

This won't be at a breakers yard, it will more than likely be at a scrapyard. There is quite a difference.

V5 is not needed to weigh a car in. Remove the plates and it's just metal.

Sorry Paul, I have no good advice to give you, other than to try and have a good nose around all the local yards if possible. I have various bits you can take and weigh them in for an excuse to go.

That's great news. Aren't the boys in blue fuckin useless though. Fair enough, it's not a massive priority in the greater scheme of things but, thank fuck it was broken down otherwise plod would've had you quick enough for 34 in a 30!