Autoshite Calendar, Feb 2024 - Jan 2025. All dispatched! Some stock left

CaptainBoom

14 hours ago, CaptainBoom said:

July:
AnnoyingPentium's Fabia FTP
20230715_181250.jpg

Wahey, my first time on a calendar! I believe the Hi-viz bloke on the left is @PicantoJon :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I took that photo 😋 So glad it made the cut. It was another brill weekend in Wales, despite the "atmospheric" climate, and AP's Fabia situation.

It's another excellent batch of pics this year. A big THANK YOU CaptainBoom for all the admin.

3 minutes ago, KruJoe said:

I took that photo 😋 So glad it made the cut. It was another brill weekend in Wales, despite the "atmospheric" climate, and AP's Fabia situation.

It's another excellent batch of pics this year. A big THANK YOU CaptainBoom for all the admin.

You're welcome, you guys took the photos and voted, all I did is collate it. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cookiesouwest said:

If its not too late, can I have 1 x Wall please?

On 28/01/2024 at 18:19, RobT said:

One wall calendar please.

You are both the recipient of a PM

• Like 2

“The Eagle has landed”. 
A66BD722-E0A6-435F-8271-2154A0A42971.thumb.jpeg.f7a9ae1cd7212f5229c5fb2fedd53bca.jpeg

Apologies for the potato cam, it’s all a bit cramped at home. No dispatches today (Tuesday). When I rocked up at the printers this evening to collect the order they were still checking the content. I will send as many as I can tomorrow (Wednesday) and I’ll tag you when they are dispatched.

17 hours ago, MorrisItalSLX said:

@CaptainBoom You have a PM regarding international postage.

Apologies, i will get to this tonight and will get you a total.  Sorry about the delay.

• Thanks 1

A slightly shoddy picture of the surprisingly cramped interior of a Saab 9-3 and more importantly of 36 envelopes just before dispatch this evening. We have a very late post collection here (7pm dontcha know).35CFF7C0-9446-4724-A87E-963C971FEB23.thumb.jpeg.a5eb6c330da6e782183d8e8a3459f944.jpeg

@grogee, @dozeydustman, @juular, @adw1977, @catsinthewelder, @davidfowler2000, @castros_bro, @TrabbieRonnie, @garycox, @bobdisk, @Macscrooge, @Chuck Buckles, @Sunny Jim, @KruJoe, @AnnoyingPentium, @aldo135, @EyesWeldedShut, @Zelandeth, @rml2345, @brownnova, @rob88h, @Wibble, @captain_70s, @I_am_Diesel, @Tommyboy12, @Fat_Pirate, @N19, @Marina door handles, @Spottedlaurel, @quicksilver, @HillmanImp, @95 quid Peugeot, @Matty, @Cookiesouwest, @red5, @chaseracer

yours were all in the box above and were dispatched today (Wednesday) 2nd class post, delivery could be from any time Friday onwards. 

@RobT, @wesacosa, @vulgalour and @garycox's other calendar I will endeavour to hand deliver yours as you are all local to me or my route to work.  I'm planning on a route Friday evening unless I get screwed over by traffic

@2316cc and @hairnet's UK addressed one will go out tomorrow (Thursday).  Sorry, I ran out of lunch hour to pack these last few at work. 

@MorrisItalSLX I've sent a PM, at last!  Sorry that it's taken so long, I had to wait until the calendars were here so that I could weigh them to get a price.

• CaptainBoom changed the title to Autoshite Calendar, Feb 2024 - Jan 2025. 36 dispatched, some to follow!
7 hours ago, CaptainBoom said:

Apologies, i will get to this tonight and will get you a total.  Sorry about the delay.

Not a worry, payment sent through via PayPal.

4 hours ago, grogee said:

This is basically Christmas Eve... 

If in the way that an old man will empty his sack at the end of your bed, then yes. :)

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, CaptainBoom said:

If in the way that an old man will empty his sack at the end of your bed, then yes. :)

as long as its not a broken marina

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Mainwaring said:

I'll have one for the wall please! Thanks for the votes!

A PM will be winging its way to you shortly

cheers Dan, and thanks for sorting this again

Don't put yourself out to deliver mine today, mate.  Anytime is fine. No rush at all

• Thanks 1

Got mine today too! I've scoffed the haribo before my daughter sees them when she gets home from school!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Another arrival with bonus Haribo here, now proudly displayed in the smallest room (the calendar, not the Haribo).

• Like 1