Jump to content


Full Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


vulgalour last won the day on December 18 2019

vulgalour had the most liked content!


About vulgalour

  • Rank
    Rank: Margot Leadbetter

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Mucking Fental


  • Country
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I did say there'd be more work, sporadically, months or even years apart. So here we are nearly a year later, with some new content. Happily, other topics I work on have been doing exceptionally well since I stopped doing the car artwork by commission and my work stress levels are much reduced so I'm going to stick to making stuff when I've time and a mind to, and sticking it in my little print shop. Lamborghini joined the Do Not Draw list too, alongside BMW, Land Rover, and Jaguar, due to another couple of copyright strikes on a piece I had that was doing well by the standards of my little shop. Let's hope SEAT don't have an issue with me drawing their obsolete stuff now that there's a Terra print available for all those Terra-rists out there. It's available in four colours; red, yellow, blue, and white. https://www.redbubble.com/people/angylroper/shop/?asc=u&collections=1262993
  2. After a couple of days of hard work, we've got the driveway sorted out. Doesn't look like we've done anything at all now it's done, looks like it's always been like this, and that's just fine. Ordinarily, you'd just get someone out to redo the lot in one go of course, and we'll likely do that in the future. Thing is, this job cost us the sum total of nothing bar a bit of elbow grease and back ache, since all the materials we needed were dotted around the property in places we didn't want them and now we have the benefit of an area to park that isn't edged in mud.
  3. Driveway expansion is going pretty well. The advantage of using the slabs from the back garden is that they match the existing driveway perfectly, by the time we're done it won't look like we've done anything at all, which is perfect. Plenty of space for 2 cars when this front bit is finished and we'll be gaining a little more when we replace the muddy strips that pass for flower beds along the side of the garage and fence. Another 9 slabs to lay at the front, and 17 for the back, with about 40 slabs on the back garden to make use of means we've got plenty of materials for this. For the car port we're looking at extending the roof joists on the garage out for the roof frame since the end of the joists are visible from outside the garage due to the way the garage is built. You can buy pre-made car port kits, but it looks to be cheaper to get the raw materials in higher quality and custom build so that's probably the way we'll go.
  4. I didn't see any benefit in running veg, I barely ever put fuel in the thing as it is, the economy on it is ridiculously good, far better than I really need.
  5. @Zelandeth Would there be any issues with the fuel not being able to return to the tank when a valve is fitted? The bubbles only appear when the fuel is returning and the problem is intermittent, just like you describe on that generator. I'm happy to spend the money to fix the problem, I'm just not happy to throw money at parts in the hope it's what's broken, you know how out of control that can get.
  6. It was cold and dry today, just the sort of conditions the BX hates to start in. Look at all this luscious ice all over everything. Me: I'm going to diagnose the heck out of this starting problem. BX: Starts without any issue. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
  7. Current theories are filter housing leak (common), valve clearances too tight (not so common), damaged fuel hose (common), or a faulty cold start waxstat (common). Trouble is, with the weather being that bit milder down here the problem is likely to go away before too much longer because it only manifests when it's quite cold. Another theory offered was that when it's rained, there's enough moisture sitting on whatever is sucking air in to seal the leak for long enough for the car to start, after which point things are warm enough to seal up the leak to make it air tight again.
  8. Given that I'm 300 miles away from said unit yes, that is a sacrifice I have been forced to make. Mike is stopping on with it, obviously, since it's his unit. He's not so good at doing the updates though.
  9. STRONG numberplate obfuscation game here. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-tourer-spares-or-repairs/254485643936
  10. Cheap R8 with reliable* Honda engine. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-K-ROVER-216-SLI-AUTO-Honda-engine-Project-Spares-Repair/174154846769
  11. Floppytop Astra. I'd almost forgot these were a thing. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Astra-mk2-Bertone-exclusive-cabriolet-2-0-8v-spares-repair-project/254466579716
  12. It's like a well built Tata Nano. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mitsubishi-i-2007-Rare-Car-Spares-or-Repair-Project/254486609948
  13. "mad max style" shiny and chrome project with seats that are too tall for the body. Perhaps it's ideal for someone that wants to shout WITNESS ME a lot a strangers. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mad-max-style-project-car/303451609996
  14. Aston Martin* DB9* Volante*, well known for having Mito rear lights. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aston-Martin-DB9-Volante-V12-5-9-Replica-Dave-Jones-Kit-Car/14350730346
  15. It's just like the CF, but different. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-TRANSIT-RARE-CLASSIC-BARN-FIND-1972-FORD-TRANSIT-MK1-PICK-UP/352937086934
  • Create New...