Autoshite Calendar, Feb 2024 - Jan 2025. All dispatched! Some stock left

CaptainBoom

Received today with many thanks!  Cheered me up as the old Mazda is playing silly buggers!

Thanks for your efforts Captain!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wibble said:

Just got home to find mine has also arrived and it is ace! Thanks so much @CaptainBoom and for the sweeties. The small declaration in blue, top right of cover page made me chuckle too!

I had to work hard to find the 'right' shade of blue!

A mystery package arrived,  I immediately thought it was a drunken purchase on ebay, oh dear what have I bought now?

Imagine my relief when it turned out to be the Autoshite  Calendar! Thank you Captain!

I am now running around the house off my tits on Haribo, whilst making brum brum noises.

• Haha 3

Arrived yesterday. I didn’t see what sweets came with mine as stepdaughter saw them and yoinked them away!

Thanks again for sorting these Dan!

• Like 1

boom you slaaaag :D

received

fank yoo

open the envelope and saw the black and white then saw the other calendar and saw the full size pic - and wonder htf you made two calendars

then realised...............

dong

thanks for the speedy post - thats saved a lot of cocking about :D

let me know about outstanding and ill sort that :D

• Like 2

I’m getting very jealous, think my postie must be hoarding my post as we’ve had none for days!

• Sad 1

Mine arrived, must have been delivered on Saturday and it was a pleasant surprise when I got to work this morning. Thanks!

• Like 1

Just turned up. Opened it in the canteen and went fucking mental "IM ON THE FUCKING COVER LADS, THE COVER!!!" Everyone laughing 🤣

20240207_101711.thumb.jpg.e830c4b4aa79506167e3dd8424e9f6e3.jpg

• Like 5

It had better be on the mat when I get home today. My post has been utter shite lately, waiting for a birthday card for my daughter which was sent over a week ago first class too! 

@vulgalour and @RobT. I completely failed to deliver yours at the weekend for which I apologise. I put them both in the post Monday afternoon, so you should see them very soon.

I have two desk and one wall calendars left if anyone is interested. Please drop me a PM.
On another note, I think this years calendar worked better than last year, the page size is larger so the photos fill the page better. This has one downside, because of the image compression on the site, some of the photos came out a bit lo-res, especially the Saab 900 in December and Juular’s Volvo Amazon in January. If I had more time, I would have asked for higher res photos from the original uploader. I know now for next year. 

• Like 3

• CaptainBoom changed the title to Autoshite Calendar, Feb 2024 - Jan 2025. All dispatched! Some stock left
2 hours ago, brownnova said:

It had better be on the mat when I get home today. My post has been utter shite lately, waiting for a birthday card for my daughter which was sent over a week ago first class too! 

IMG_4314.thumb.jpeg.facc31039bf020c3d243758bcc4c9c72.jpeg

It came 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1

Apologies for lack of reply, have been dead but a bit better now.

Got this and bonus Haribo to share with Wife_RML who is less appreciative of the stupendous Autoshite calendar.
Many thanks!

• Like 1

Could I take the remaining wall calendar if it's still available, please?

3 hours ago, sporty-shite said:

Could I take the remaining wall calendar if it's still available, please?

Alas, it's been dibsed, paid for and posted to another member.  Apologies I didn't update the thread last night.
I can do a desk calendar for £7.00 if you woud like?

13 minutes ago, CaptainBoom said:

Alas, it's been dibsed, paid for and posted to another member.  Apologies I didn't update the thread last night.
I can do a desk calendar for £7.00 if you woud like?

No worries. Desk calendar won't work for me, unfortunately. Thanks for the offer, though. 

A belated ta.  Not much of a Haribo fan myself, unlike Pat who's well keen on the little rubbery things, so they went to a good home too.

• Like 1