What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

A (recent) post has been hidden due to somewhat questionable content.  It may have been (and likely was) available elsewhere on t'internet, but could well be construed as against our hosting company's policies / Ts&Cs.  It's under review.

Update:  Review complete.  It will be removed.  Poster contacted.

1 hour ago, D.E said:

This looks laughably shit! WTH? 😁 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/feb/27/glasgow-willy-wonka-experience-slammed-as-farce-as-tickets-refunded

2560.jpg?width=620&dpr=2&s=none

Even the knockoff Oompa Loompas seem depressed.

GHUJdaEWEAABX3U?format=jpg&name=900x900

Another entry in the UK's long and noble tradition of disappointing themed events. If you see something described as a wonderland it's guaranteed to be shit.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

I'm not sure if posting your full name and address is a good idea.

At least I know where you live now...

stalker :D - you can have a go on the postie :D

do i get a cake for the furthest away from here ticket :D

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

The world needs more people like that.

I'm sure plenty of millionaires donate to charity if only for tax reasons but this guy goes well over what most would do 

Something I read about Phil Collins, he's had a lifelong interest in The Alamo so has spent decades picking up original artefacts from private collectors 

He's enjoyed owning and looking at them but rather that selling them so they end up back in some collectors cupboard he donated them to The Alamo museum 

That's the kind of thing that benefits everyone 

29 minutes ago, inconsistant said:

Yeah but Sussudio.

There's always a downside 

I knew I was attending my last genesis concert in 2007 at old Trafford when I saw a line of guys in their 40s doing some sort of robot conga to we can't dance alongside their seats 

Nope that's me done 

On 23/02/2024 at 12:43, Wack said:

Numpty alert 

Screenshot_20240223_123837_Facebook.thumb.jpg.bbb79bbd1c7373690079ac43c90b1ac0.jpg

What is the payload of the Iveco Daily 70C18?

Driven: Iveco Daily 70C18 | Truck reviews

It's the only van/chassis that covers the weight range from 3,300kgs to 7,000kgs gvw with subsequent payloads from 3,600-4,600kgs and cargo volumes from 7.3 to 19.6 cubic metres, making it a truly impressive range of vans and chassis cabs

On 28/02/2024 at 14:43, quicksilver said:

Another entry in the UK's long and noble tradition of disappointing themed events. If you see something described as a wonderland it's guaranteed to be shit.

I blame “the apprentice “. This looks like something some of those idiots would come up with. What I’ve read of the people employed ( won’t get paid though) seems that they come out well trying to comfort the crying children.