eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 hours ago, grogee said:
11 hours ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

Another Maestro - had this one yet?

image.thumb.png.2205bb1022b7b9bdc5986f8c46b025d8.png

Expand  

Can't wait* for the repeated relistings until it eventually finds its correct £500 start price. 

"The car has been fully serviced by me with the inclusion of lucas oil stabiliser - for both engine and gearbox. (If you know classic cars, you'll know this stuff makes all the difference in the life of the engine  :) )" 

"Central locking for the boot was never included in the Maestro" 

images(5).jpeg.2dc66efaf1dc6ddef7ecef08814c010f.jpeg

Bloke / car is in Tilbury, we should be thankful it's not upside-down and/or on fire.

4 hours ago, bunglebus said:

They all get that far and then realise trying to cut toughened glass doesn't work.

3 hours ago, Blunderguts said:

If it cranks and fires (but doesn't start)  when you let the key go it might be oil in the distributor. This does assume the distributor is at the rear of the head.

I'm fairly sure that will be a 240 style one with the dizzy next to the thermostat. I think they are on the rear of the head on 740/940's. Could be wrong though! 

It has a lambda sond logo on the grill so I would imagine it has some flavour of bosch LH-Jetronic, can't be that hard to diagnose! Maybe even a fuel pump relay. 

14 hours ago, Schaefft said:

You can now have the mid-90s rental car experience while making yourself look like a complete clown.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/674923597883303/

Screenshot_2024-01-17-21-07-19-265_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-21-07-49-005_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Looks like its based on the opel omega / cadillac catera platform. With different front and rear lights.