Saabnut

Carvery lunacy

Wow, I'd forgotten the future of transport things written about those when new. An awsome vehicle answer to a question no one had.

Can't wait for the report. They must be 'exciting' to drive at the best of times.

Edited to add, if I wanted something pretending to be a bike a Carver would certainly be well above the current goping option. I mean at least a carver has a roof.

post-20069-0-16833000-1537554186_thumb.jpg

Wow, I'd forgotten the future of transport things written about those when new. An awsome vehicle answer to a question no one had.

Can't wait for the report. They must be 'exciting' to drive at the best of times.

Edited to add, if I wanted something pretending to be a bike a Carver would certainly be well above the current goping option. I mean at least a carver has a roof.

oi, im serious considering buying one of those.

to the op: top bloke.

on my trip its either haneda or seoul or hkg on the way to usa

i can stop at hamamatsu and slap the japanese fella that did that,,.........

Shirley the AS equivalent of this madness is a Quasar?

I would have one of those in a heartbeat.  The Carver looks like good fun to drive on the open road but once you've been on a motorbike and discovered the joy of filtering through traffic, anything with three wheels seems like the worst of both worlds