eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, jim89 said:

That may have been a completely understandable confusion over the queue of people trying to get away before they ended up in a photo with it ?

(Just sayin... 😁)

Almost Queue suggests looking at the rearmost ass...then walking past.

4 hours ago, The Vicar said:

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/1955-standard-8/36165577?modal=gallery

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3Mi

Nice looking standard 8 in Northern Ireland, €2850 so about £2.5k

obligatory "omg no boot lid" comment

My first motoring memory is watching an old lady burn the clutch out on one of these attempting a hill start on a one in four ascent…….

On 30/01/2024 at 20:06, D.E said:

On 31/01/2024 at 07:56, Stinkwheel said:

Both had details removed on DVLA. So basically next to useless unless stripping them down, what an utter bag o shite. That avenger needs to be on the road (looking roughly as it does now)

Looks like they may of both indeed have been issued a CoD which is a massive shame, the Avenger was marked scrapped on the 24th of the 11th 2023, really interestingly tho the last keeper change was in 1980! do wonder if thats accurate or if for some reason my tool is not showing the very latest keeper (rare but I have had it do it a couple times)

image.png.9f70ac177b295761de77a96792f2c368.png

I should however point out, that a CoD is reversible, it will likely involve a fair bit of wrangling to do so, but if someone really wanted to save those cars, I think it would be possible

especially if your able to get it running and demonstrate that the vehicle is completely intact and working so to speak.

(a CoD should *only* be issue when a vehicle is a cube, so the fact the vehicle is fully intact will help you argue against the CoD and get it voided and all markers removed)

heres an example where someone did so :) 

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=207228

4 minutes ago, cort16 said:

I know I feel the same did you see the sills ?

What, in that they actually exist?

Astounding, right?

I've floated it as a replacement for the 62 reg Kia Sorento the parents have for towing. It just got through its MOT but has been advised it'll need 4-figures worth of work on the rear subframe before the next one...

They weren't keen. 🤣