eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 1 of 23

1986 AUSTIN MONTEGO ESTATE HL 2L 7 SEATER RARE 51K MILES RESTORATION PROJECT | eBay

Another CLN car, this one has new metric tyres and according to the Govt. history thing it's never been for an MOT. WCPGW?

18 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 1 of 23

1986 AUSTIN MONTEGO ESTATE HL 2L 7 SEATER RARE 51K MILES RESTORATION PROJECT | eBay

Another CLN car, this one has new metric tyres and according to the Govt. history thing it's never been for an MOT. WCPGW?

I'm calling BS on the new tyres. They're unobtanium now, although someone on ebay recently listed a job lot of 'NOS' tyres. So they might be unused but they're almost certainly not new. 

It's a shame because the coolest Maestro alloys are the metric size ones. Someone on the Maestro forum was giving a set away but I don't think anyone took them up because the tyres are NLA. 

They were this style:

Montego-Turbo-600x449.jpg

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401245860360

650 quid, good job my Mrs said "NO"..

Needs the mother of all valets and has a hill descent warning light on the dash. Ideally needs roof painting but you may not bother if you just want to run it into the ground. Tested until Feb 22nd. 

7a8430357a3243d182f1f99a0ec5983e.jpg.0ef8a8846188239100adafef28bcfbc1.jpg

1 minute ago, Asimo said:

Expensive, but if you want a beavertail to do “classic collection” across Europe, what could be more fun? Yellow, York-6, tachograph, stripey-fabric seats…IMG_2732.thumb.jpeg.55f6be1c2dd241ff5ac2c62721a355f7.jpeg

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1500355

I think that's the first time I've ever seen the words "York-6" and "fun" in the same sentence.