Cycling North After Winter

Bucketeer

There is an easy solution Alex. :-)

I am typing this on the tunnel so will be near Le Mans tonight. I empty the car and in the morning come an collect you, the bike and the trailer. You can then stop at mine til the weather improved

This place etc. Where else would you get offers like this. You are a gent.

Description

We are located in southern France, it is land of 10.5 ha, with an old style castle on the top of the hill. The project is to build a well being center in the middle of nature, with a vast plantation of medicinal herbs. Part of the castle is waiting to be renewed. We are plan to be independent in food supply with permaculture within a year and the near future, energy independence. We need a lot of work in the garden and want to explore the little forest on our land to a place that people can rest and relax with nature. We also have many animals on our land. Right now we are two ladies ( 38 and 69 years old and two boys 8 and 10 years old live on this land and we are looking for someone who loves working in the garden and love animals , very handy in terms of repairing things.

Type of help

Gardening

Building

Babysitting / child care

General Maintenance

Cooking / shopping

Help with Eco project

Help in the house

Animal care

Art project

Help with Computers / internet

Help

We got a huge garden and a little Forrest to be better organized, and general maintenance.

Cultural exchange and learning opportunities

We have an cozy room for whoever willing to help us including food. This land is surrounded with amazing view of nature. You are going to practice permaculture and learn French or Chinese as language if you want. This place is one hour and a half from mountain and one hour and a half from the sea. Two hours from Spain, one hour and 15 mins from the famous Lourdes. The number one region of organic farming in France. You will for sure learn and experience a lot while seeing us developing this project.

Languages spoken

English, Chinese, French

Accommodation

Studio. A very beautiful studio surrounded by roses, recently fully renewed. one independent maison that is fully equipped.

The owner of this place is a Chinese lady with two boys of 11 and 9 years old.

What else ...

Just enjoy the nature and life. it is one of the most relaxing place you can find in France.

Sounds nice, but the lady is obviously a very slow typer - both her kids were a year older by the time she finished the ad...

I am typing this on the tunnel so will be near Le Mans tonight. I empty the car and in the morning come an collect you, the bike and the trailer. You can then stop at mine til the weather improved

This is a very generous offer and saves Alex from starting out into the shitstorm weather that my phone keeps telling me is about to freeze europe.

Ah man, that is such a kind and awesome offer. It's just too much though. If my maths is correct the round trip to pick me up would be the equivalent of driving to Jupiter. Via Krypton.

Ah man, that is such a kind and awesome offer. It's just too much though. If my maths is correct the round trip to pick me up would be the equivalent of driving to Jupiter. Via Krypton.

Alex, Nick is the type of guy who jumps in his Cobra with a slipping clutch to nip down to Le Mans from Aberdeen for the weekend.

I really don't think a minor diversion across France is going to be much of an issue for him somehow.

A gracious acceptance to the offer of help can be the best response sometimes!

You're absolutely right of course. I'm rubbish at accepting assistance and just end up being a dick about it more often than not. Lesson (hopefully) learned.

Oh and thanks Mally, much appreciated, but I reckon France is the way forward for the time being.

You're absolutely right of course. I'm rubbish at accepting assistance and just end up being a dick about it more often than not. Lesson (hopefully) learned.

Oh and thanks Mally, much appreciated, but I reckon France is the way forward for the time being.

Satsuma is pleased to hear this

post-17519-0-25401000-1546964275_thumb.jpeg

Mr B - you have a pm now I have arrived at my French Pad.

For the record, my house to here is 939 miles one way, France is not THAT wide :-) Offer of collection stands, or your alternative by PM are both fine by me.

give brandy fold into car wait till zzzzz drive :D

Mr B - you have a pm now I have arrived at my French Pad.

For the record, my house to here is 939 miles one way, France is not THAT wide :-) Offer of collection stands, or your alternative by PM are both fine by me.

Hairnet does 939miles just to get milk

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk