eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Check out this complete fucking cock knocker...

It's fucking diesel as well! If he doesn't want a stupid price for it (and someone's already told him it looks ace) I would honestly buy it and try to de-twat it. It's on Facebook, in Winsford somewhere.

What group? I want to ask them to contact me when it gets to the point where he is going to scrap it because nobody will buy it.

I like the look of these things. It's probably got a big block or ford racing v8 right?

$_57.JPG

WRONG!

it has lost its original engine and box years ago and has been replaced with what we believe to be a rover sd1 straight 6 

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1968-ford-torino-gt-fastback-/161553763235?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item259d5acba3

What group? I want to ask them to contact me when it gets to the point where he is going to scrap it because nobody will buy it.

I have started negotiations for it:  the start price is absurd, so it's quite probably over before it begins.

*Edit: that still stands, despite being offered a 20% discount.

He's chopped the springs which isn't going to help. I would actually try out roller ing ( if I type the whole word in my phone it comes up as nipple ring!) with proper cellulose.

Check out this complete fucking cock knocker...

10922434_10204911025309332_4104965378790

10922454_10204911026349358_6557381754142

It's fucking diesel as well! If he doesn't want a stupid price for it (and someone's already told him it looks ace) I would honestly buy it and try to de-twat it. It's on Facebook, in Winsford somewhere.

The svm should pay that lad a visit, kicking him with their steel toecap boots while choking him with scotch eggs

Out of all the 'Shiters, I probably have the most tolerance for modifiers, even the ones who supposedly 'ruin' cars with their approach. There are very few cars that I wouldn't modify, either because I wanted to enhance them, or just for a laugh. I've even run on chopped springs in the past, and may do again in the future.

However, I would happily beat that cock-mongler to a sticky, comatose pulp with my bare hands, for what he's done to that Volvo. My eyes are oozing blood just looking at it (and I do 'get' ratlook). I'd actually quite like to take an angle-grinder to his ankles and pour nitromors over his torso, before stapling his pants to his arse and rattle-canning some hilarious stencilled slogans on his face. What an utter waste of organic matter.

The svm should pay that lad a visit, kicking him with their steel toecap boots while choking him with scotch eggs

That poor thing needs rescuing. They are such damn good cars it seems almost sacrilegious to do that to one. Not exactly common in diesel flavour either.

car doesnt have any mot but i cant really see why it would pass

Well, at least the seller is honest!

$_12.JPG

FTFY (hopefully).

doesnt have any mot but i cant really see why it would pass

Quite.  Ideal for being a sort of half-arsed BenjyP though...maybe.