eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

As if buying an SL500 wasn't brave enough anyhow, here's one in potentially the worst colour, with a horrible interior and a 'CAT' marker that 'sskipped being serviced some years

Picture 16 of 22

Mercedes-Benz SL500 2002 | eBay

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Every panel is a different colour, but I believe it's the top of the range. With leather and the fucking boot chute.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307239979697

IMG_6812.png

IMG_6814.png

IMG_6813.png

IMG_6815.png

IMG_6816.png

I think that colour always looks like that, Mrs Concern's one is the same. Hers doesn't have the boot shute, but does have pan roof. We both really like it and must be 100% future shite.

AdModus.jpg

28 minutes ago, sdkrc said:

Oof. That's perfection. I can just imagine putting on a wax jacket and flat cap before loading my labradors into that and driving to the woods in the pissing miserable rain.

1 hour ago, FakeConcern said:

I think that colour always looks like that, Mrs Concern's one is the same. Hers doesn't have the boot shute, but does have pan roof. We both really like it and must be 100% future shite.

I think it's a better choice than a bloody Ford Fusion!

2 hours ago, D.E said:

Perfect for Halloween...

But seriously that's a fairly high-spec Hawk with optional  Reutter individual front seats and overdrive - so somebody loved it when new. 

If all that awful crap (IMHO) can be scraped off there may be a decent car underneath for really not a lot.

1 minute ago, lesapandre said:

Perfect for Halloween...

But seriously that's a fairly high-spec Hawk with optional  Reutter individual front seats and overdrive - so somebody loved it when new. 

If all that awful crap (IMHO) can be scraped off there may be a decent car underneath for really not a lot.

This is how it looked like previously:

26657400369_172927aba4_z.jpg

4 minutes ago, D.E said:

This is how it looked like previously:

26657400369_172927aba4_z.jpg

Very handsome. I prefer that honest look myself. Presumably that's before Dracula bought it...

These rebooted Hawks are very handsome in the metal - they drive ok too...(relatively speaking).

There is a black one-family owner car near me. Very imposing.