eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

34 minutes ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

No, it's the little brother in the middle of the back seat shot.

We've got some photos similar to this when our them next door neighbours advertised the house.

I thought they'd had a 200% extension on every room but it was just the preposterous camera angle making each room look 10mx10m 🤣🤣🤣.

Didn't fool the new buyers who kicked them so hard on the price they actually LOST money on it 😱😱😱.

She was a nice toff but he was a fucking bellend of most massive proportions.

Picture 1 of 14

1983 Bedford TL Chassis Cab - Spares or Repairs | eBay

'Our fitter went to examine an electrical fault and the whole fucking shebang fell to bits/rusted away in front of his eyes. Absolute pile of wank. But that's enough about the Iv*co, here's our Bedford TL...'   

Picture 11 of 14

^ this guy seems to have a steady stream of slightly fucked Peugeots at 3-4x what they're worth.  

He's a 206 GTi with no MOT, EML on, ABS lights on and needing a new axle he bought for £400 up for a grand with no work done but "just needs MOT".  

Shame as he's localish and clearly has taste 

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

Reliant super robin van | eBay

Looks absolutely ace as it is. Anyone who 'Trotter-ises' that should be shot in the Jap's eye with a red hot ball bearing.

Agreed.  The advert does not mention chassis condition, all important on these earlier non-galvanised models.  Fixable of course, but a bad chassis would pull the price down a long way.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Sure I've told the story a few times before about the mk2 cav DERV estate my mate and I picked up that was somehow still mot'ed and it didn't look a lot better than that when we collected it, it was even that awful terracotta colour as well.

This was 1998 though 🤭🤭🤭🤭

43 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

Yes, always for sale that one. After a big increase in prices around 2020-21, MK1 prices have softened a lot as probably everyone who really wanted one got one then. They are a bit like the Mk4/5 Cortina was for ages - not really that collectable, especially with the Mondy having no real halo car like the Sierra. Part of the reason I decided to keep mine, even though I don't really use it enough.