eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, Asimo said:

Ah this, been on sale for nearly a year now on C&C. Apparently has a few spares to go with it.

that strada is ace

the nissan from last coupla days - would ya bite on that - he mentioned the sills got worked on but it was rusty in other places from the fail sheet

the lpg thing is interesting and it says 100 lpg  - but on the reg check it says bi fuel

how scary would that be?

4 minutes ago, Coprolalia said:

Went back 10 pages but couldn't see anything from my current watchlist except that Leone. So here's some random shite from my daily trawls...

s-l1600.jpg

2.9 derv (so Merc) Sedona that's been off the road 5 years. When did you last see one of these?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313746287447

I bet one of those would make a good veg-powered van/workhorse 

10 hours ago, KitKat said:

£400!!! I like the look of 145s, but have a funny feeling that shortly following  becoming an owner the appeal would quickly cease. 

Are they actually any good, or are their low secondhand prices just cheap admission into a world of pain? #BecauseAlfa

I had a 145 cloverleaf,  and loved it. Bought it cheap and did a euro tour in it, it never caused a minutes bother and was fun to drive. If this was closer I wouldn't be able to help myself..