eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Imagine looking out of your window every  morning and seeing this? 'Escape to the country' couldn't beat this view.

Leyland Titan PD2 1950 Double decker bus - Picture 1 of 24

Leyland Titan PD2 1950 Double decker bus | eBay

It's in Norfolk so you could probably swap it for a some carrots and a go of your sister, who's also your dad.

30 minutes ago, Asimo said:

Re-chargeable Peugeot.  It’s only 12 miles away from me, so unlike most of you, I am  within range. So is @Kiltox.
Not modern enough for the cheap sparks thread.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1740068959815011

IMG_2899.jpeg.723a079aae62d884c72cf6f7220ec476.jpeg

Not particularly cheap for one of those though.  I've seen battery owned Zoes for not much more, and they're a far more capable car (lack of CHAdeMO charging aside).

21 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

Reminds me of mine back in the day:IMG_1645.jpeg.86e949dc1d18a1fb29f54683a8e294b6.jpeg

7 hours ago, SiC said:

Another prewar. I kinda like this a lot. This dealer always seems dodgy to me with the way he writes his adverts. We also know he buys them super cheap and often puts them on for 3x to 4x what he pays. 

438267924_1478702939384333_3576289801025

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/952669722855085/

That's a home built body.  Nicely done, but it isn't quite what it is claimed to be. 

9 minutes ago, JJ0063 said:

They’re very nice to drive same goes for the ZR but you could also get a ZT for a similar price which is a lot more car for the money and feels a lot more substantial and better built imo, I am biased though lol 

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

How difficult are pre-war cars to live with/drive daily?  

Most of them will be fucking horrible, realistically.  Dog slow, rubbish brakes, no heating, and generally no provision for seatbelts which is potentially a major issue given how the Audicunts seem to drive whenever they spot an old car.  Plus with modern "daily" mileage they'd need servicing every other week.  I love old cars but to me anything pre-war is for occasional weekend use only these days.

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

How difficult are pre-war cars to live with/drive daily?  

Get used to using a grease gun.

Probably alright as a daily in the summer if you only driving short distances around a town.

When leaving Atwell Wilson Museum after a meet, I caught up with a Austin 7 (or similar) bumbling along the A4. The A4 is a hilly single carriageway 60mph road with plenty of wide straights where often people go even faster. Anyway unsurprisingly it was a mobile road block with a long queue of cars trying to get past. I think it was doing 40mph tops and no doubt much lower up a hill. They turned off after Avebury onto much more minor roads which I suspect was a much more pleasant experience for them after that.