eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

36 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

This looks like it would be fun to drive.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm sure there would be no* problems if you got pulled over by DVSA either - as we all know, fitting modern VAG turbo running gear to a classic car and then failing to declare the mods never* causes any issues.

I disagree.

Part of the appeal of driving a BMW 2002 would be driving a BMW 2002.

That's an Audi A1 with a BMW 2002 shaped hat.

16 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

It's spent 70 years fighting off the rust, then some one paints it with rust. 😒

image.jpeg.353142dbc697a90f729c7d13652075cc.jpeg

I think he watched "Tasty Classics" when he did this to a rover 100 (or P4 can't remember)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/767714915128172

Mercedes 230 E 1992 auto only needs a few jobs for mot solid old car runs and drives fine what’s needed for mot in pictures

Product photo of 1992 Mercedes-Benz 230 e

Ah, I see the problem, your car is phasing between alternate planes of existence. Yeah, pretty sure that's an MOT fail.

22 hours ago, SEATMad said:

I mean that is the best Favorit I've ever seen but I still can't see it going for £6k. And if you did pay that much you wouldn't be able to use it. As soon as you did it would instantly only be worth about a third of that.

The lacquer started falling off those Ronal alloys from about six months old, you couldn't use those in the real world. Looks like it needs to be in a museum to me but again, very limited appeal to most people.

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

I mean that is the best Favorit I've ever seen but I still can't see it going for £6k. And if you did pay that much you wouldn't be able to use it. As soon as you did it would instantly only be worth about a third of that.

The lacquer started falling off those Ronal alloys from about six months old, you couldn't use those in the real world. Looks like it needs to be in a museum to me but again, very limited appeal to most people.

thats been at the FoTu a couple of times. Its definitely one of the best if not the best and yes it's definitely not worth 6k

Used to be owned by the guy who has the green K series Estelle and then a mate of his