Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

I have a job lot of Jaguar XJ6/Daimler Sov parts that I won't use and could do with the space to be honest.

Pair of used front wings in great condition, I reckon these came from a Series 2 as there are indicator holes in both (although one wing has had the indicator hole welded over).

Pair of really good Series 3 rear light units complete, lenses are crack-free and the chrome is excellent

Series 3 rear bumper centre rubber with chrome upper finisher and both corners complete. All items are straight and useable but not mint.

Are these parts worth £80 the lot? I'm in Aberdeen but I will help with moving these to wherever as much as I can.

I can send pics no problem, I can't get into my photo bucket account just now for some reason, operator error probably. I will attach some photos when service resumed.

Gary Cox where are you? We've got a mk 1 Clio at work that's pretty smashed up and the tail gate isn't great but I'm pretty sure the brackets there? I'll check the wing mirror when I go in today but I think it's been smashed. Was a dummy car for a Motor Vehicle project that has been abused but work can't find the log book so they can't scrap it!!

SNOW CHAINS - required to fit : 216/65-16 tyres

Don't mind what brand I get as I'll probably never use them,  but as a legal requirement in Germany and Austria I'll need them in a few weeks time. (middle March)

Michelin easy grip ..are the only a brand I recognise. In their range I'll need size W12 if anyone wants to loan me / hire them to me for a couple of weeks, or to sell them cheap.  Thanks ;-)

Don't think it's economical for me to go across by car at this time, so I'll cancel the above.  Instead I found LuggageMule.co.uk through whom I can send 30kg of luggage (parts and tools) abroad in advance, and then I'll easyjet in. 

SO>>>   Anyone know the Discount Codes for Luggage-Mule  :-) ????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

STOP PRESS : 28th Mar

:mrgreen:  DISCOUNT CODE for 10% Off : trythemule  8)

N.B. France, Spain, Italy, & Portugal are better prices, but Slovenia was £75 return for 30kg box. I also took £500 of insurance for close to £20. The discount saved me £10 ;-)   30kg allowed me to send in advance : all the spares I'd bought (less packaging) including brake cylinders, calipers + shoes / pads, plus  x3 power tools inc x2 spare batteris for cordless + mechanics hand tools, inc x2 torque wrenches + a a 42 mm socket ! 

- - - - - - - - - - -

Gary Cox where are you? We've got a mk 1 Clio at work that's pretty smashed up and the tail gate isn't great but I'm pretty sure the brackets there? I'll check the wing mirror when I go in today but I think it's been smashed. Was a dummy car for a Motor Vehicle project that has been abused but work can't find the log book so they can't scrap it!!

I'm currently in Harrogate Mon-Fri and Brighton at weekends, are you anywhere near that route?

Thanks!

Wanted: Daihatsu Charade GTti, preferably complete, projects considered as long as it isn't a weldathon ... Oh, and ideally not too expensive.

I am not interested in a G11 turbo, sorry, but I'm after G100 GTti, or GTtx with a CB80 ;)

Please PM me if you have/know of one.

Don't suppose the door cards are in good nick? Also looking for an original set of wheels/trims for mine.

Anyone need a couch or two? We've just replaced two perfectly good ones because they annoy the better half. If anyone wants them and can collect then £50 can take them away. 3 seaters, white, long enough for me to lie on and dribble whilst watching Rachel Riley on the telly.(Unlike the new ones :( )

NOW SOLD

Freestanding Clarke parts washer, well used but in good working order. Has about 15l of fluid in. It's missing the little arm that holds the lid up (I used a bungee cord round one of the beams).

I've done my last basket case & I want the space for my Dad's humunguous compressor, so it needs to go.

DSC01166_zpsjfq0c4dc.jpg

DSC01167_zpsbpyjaimr.jpg

SOLD