Official shitely Thread

scooters

Morning Shiteists.

I need a car moving from Paignton/Devon to Sandbach in Cheshire on or around 20th December.

I have got a quote of £300 from a guy I have used before, he will be heading down from the Derby/Nottingham area to pick the car up. He said if he can get a run down with something on it will be cheaper, anyone need owt shifting from the midlands area down to Devon? :wink:

Happy to help with short term storage of small items.

Ten mins walk from station if you have car that can be parked in the road.

Insurance covers driving of other cars.

Tea/coffee if anyone wants stop off before/after crossing Dartford bridge.

Don't seem to be able to add myself on the map from iPad, but will try later from PC.

Happy to help with short term storage of small items.

Ten mins walk from station if you have car that can be parked in the road.

Insurance covers driving of other cars.

Tea/coffee if anyone wants stop off before/after crossing Dartford bridge.

Don't seem to be able to add myself on the map from iPad, but will try later from PC.

Anyone near Ellesmere Port / CH65? (Cavcraft?)

I've my eye on an MA4 gearbox for my Pug, that's collection only from eBay - Main bearings on mine are protesting a little.

Hopefully this'll be sorted tomorrow!

• 2 months later...

Can any shiters help me out with getting a canine treadmill (don't ask!) from York YO60 7JP to somewhere near Colchester? Could meet up pretty much anywhere in East Angular if any northern folk are coming south in the next month or so, long shot I know but worth a try! :D

• 1 month later...

Very long shot but worth a go, I need to get a Honda CG125 from Stockport in Cheshire (near Manchester) to North Devon over this weekend. I'm prepared to stump up for van rental to get it back but wondered if anyone happened to be travelling part of that route at the time. Shiply has only produced moderately decent prices with earliest collection Monday night which is too late for the seller as he wants it gone.

Very long shot but worth a go, I need to get a Honda CG125 from Stockport in Cheshire (near Manchester) to North Devon over this weekend. I'm prepared to stump up for van rental to get it back but wondered if anyone happened to be travelling part of that route at the time. Shiply has only produced moderately decent prices with earliest collection Monday night which is too late for the seller as he wants it gone.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd dig this thread up as I'm going up to Scotlandshire this weekend (on the train) but will be driving back, so if anyone wants anything bringing darn sarf I may be able to collect/bring to Chumley. I'll be in Glasgeow & Edinburgh for work, possibly heading a bit further North for fun :D

As I write this it now strikes me this offer may be a bit of a waste, if a few Scotto shitters are coming to Chumley in a couple of weeks.

A long shot but I am looking for someone to bring a car back from down in the south of france ? (between Grenoble and Gap) It needs to be trailered as there is no engine. Alternativly I could take a car down if anyone has anything that needs to go that way. Anywhere between the south west of the uk and south east france

• 2 weeks later...
Xantia towbar from Royston Herts to Stoke on Trent/Birmingham/Nottingham?

How urgently? I'll be visiting Herts in the next few weeks, not sure of the exact date though, either Stoke or Brum would be doable.