Official shitely Thread

scooters

I can offer "on-street" parking for a car, as long as it is fully papered up, taxed etc, and can look after keys to suit. Located North Doncaster, 3 miles from A1, 5 minute walk from railway station on London-Leeds line. I could also store parts (In the back of the Land Rover, so if it gets scraped going through the door, tough shit) and maybe do the odd local delivery/collection, fuel dependent!

I can now offer secure off road parking - short term, In Leeds City Centre. 5 mins walk from the central train station, 5 mins drive from M1/M621.

Probably useful as a Halfway House for shite either headed oop Norf, or Darn Sarf.

As previously offered int' eBay thread, I can assist with collection/ storage of tat in this vicinity - I'm at BD23, Skipton area. Have use of tow car, small-ish trailer (not car trailer), have A-frame, towing pole, jump leads, pez cans, flashing light, gaffa tape and a screwdriver.

Can offer unlimited* secure* parking in a field, also some secure* covered parking free to shiters short term, or if longer term covered storage is needed, we could come to some arrangement. (SambaS -- where are you now?)

Anyone is welcome to pop in for a brew if you're coming cross-country (we're right in the middle), and it's a lovely part of the world for a ride out.

Wanted:

Collection from Maida Vale, London towards me, or even to Shitefest (still unsure if I can attend), these four:

$(KGrHqZHJDQE+(JRe(g3BP3bfd4IVQ~~60_58.JPG

I reckon they'd look BOSS on my Samara. I've not bid yet - can anyone help?

(They're 13s btw.)

*T+Cs apply

I had to employ shiply to get my wheels

not used them before

So I pay a deposit and shiply fees by paypal

the mover guy said in his T&Cs that I should pay him by bank transfer

do I do that before he picks them up, or once he has picked up and is on the way?

I guess I pay him the balance (his bid + fees - deposit) as it says on the shipley site

He says his doesn't want cash because it makes his accounts too difficult (which I can understand)

I'm not working at the moment, so if people need vehicles moving from or to Yorkshire, must be drivable (mot'd etc) I'm quite happy to do at cost, I.e dayz insurance, trainfair home etc.

+ 1

Used to do this for a mate everytime he bought cars. I'm located in the West Midlands. I've also done this a few times for others so isnt anything, but do bear in mind my car is a saloon so anything large parts like engines/bonnets big doors might be a bit too big to fit in my car.

Also just to add. I can offer short term off road parking. Free to anyone but you must go through me as its a mates drive who lives a couple of doors away, when I say short term I mean upto about a month. This is an arrangement myself and Scoots had before the Rover 820i deal fell through.

I can also be free hand to anyone who needs a 'driver' in a towed car if the towed car, for example, is being towed with 4 wheels on the ground. Again, I've done this loads of times so isnt new to me.

Can collect and store parts from Chester/Ellesmere Port area, have trade insurance so can drive 'legit' cars from 1980 onwards and happy to go and cast an eye over any eBay finds you might fancy if local.

I'm based between Lincoln & Grantham but in my current job travel a lot with work, so might be able to help with parts collection/drop offs.

Unfortunately I don't always get a lot of notice as to where I'm going ....

This week I'm in Burton-on-Trent (the office) Washington (Tyne & Wear) Tueday and Runcorn Wednesday, Thurs/Fri tbc

I made an editable Google Map which might make things a bit easier:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid= ... ,39.506836

To add your location and any related info you:

1) Zoom in on your location

2) Click on the red EDIT button on the left hand side

3) Hit the blue placemark icon (next to the hand) in the top left of the map.

4) Drag the placemark to your location, click to drop it, and enter your info.

5) Click DONE on the left when finished, or your stuff won't be saved

Any of you computer programming kids or Mr H Sceptre care to embed this Google Map at the beginning of this thread?

View Autoshite Shitly Map in a larger map

Offered:

I work out of Aberdeen, and usually make the journey between there & my home in North West London once every 5 weeks, stopping off in Stirling to see my folks on the way.

In theory, I could drive anything roadworthy / reasonably reliable between London -> Aberdeen / Stirling (and vice versa).

Held a full licence since April 1994, so can tow a trailer / drive a small truck...Would need day insurance and whatever the fuel cost, but happy to help otherwise.

Also - I'll be running the Peasant Pug 205 up and down the same route every 3-4 months - Usually up on a Sunday afternoon / down on a Wednesday evening. Could transport various bits & bobs, provided I didn't have to venture too far from the M6.

Wanted:

Collection from Maida Vale, London towards me, or even to Shitefest (still unsure if I can attend), these four:

Hmmm - I live in Queens Park (NW6) which is only 5 minutes from Maida Vale... Although I'm not 100% sure when I'll next be driving north, it might be late July if the Olympics make airfare prices go bananas...?

I made an editable Google Map which might make things a bit easier:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid= ... ,39.506836

To add your location and any related info you:

1) Zoom in on your location

2) Click on the red EDIT button on the left hand side

3) Hit the blue placemark icon (next to the hand) in the top left of the map.

4) Drag the placemark to your location, click to drop it, and enter your info.

5) Click DONE on the left when finished, or your stuff won't be saved

Any of you computer programming kids or Mr H Sceptre care to embed this Google Map at the beginning of this thread?

View Autoshite Shitly Map in a larger map

Nice one Ross, have added location.

Hey, that map's great if I say so myself. You can email someone your location or get driving directions, or if you click the squiggle beside the placemark icon you can highlight roads if you want to show somebody how to get somewhere... :D

The map's ace, well done Ross!

We had a similar one a few years back, whatever became of that?

Wanted:

Collection from Maida Vale...

Hmmm - I live in Queens Park (NW6) which is only 5 minutes from Maida Vale... Although I'm not 100% sure when I'll next be driving north...

It would be great if you could help, I'm not desperate for urgent delivery or owt, so can I go ahead and bid? Are you ok to hold onto them 'til we can sort something out? Maybe I can meet you off the A1 near Wetherby or summert...

It would be great if you could help, I'm not desperate for urgent delivery or owt, so can I go ahead and bid? Are you ok to hold onto them 'til we can sort something out? Maybe I can meet you off the A1 near Wetherby or summert...

Sure - There's a shed out back they could sit in till I next ventured north in the car - I'm toying with driving up late July, as there's a heap of crap I need to bring back down in August... :)

Hi I am coming back down the M6 M5 from blackpool to taunton in somerset and have an empty trailer. If anyone has anything that needs transporting down that route on thursday let me know. Its a shame to run back empty. I can store down here in taunton if you cant take delivery on thursday

... can I go ahead and bid? ...

Sure - There's a shed out back they could sit in... :)

That's very kind, sir. I fired in a strong bid in the closing minutes, twas a PHAIL :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200777738574

Anyway, I bumped the price up nicely for the seller, and they went for more than I wanted to pay. Hey ho.

Many thanks anyway.

Posting this a bit prematurely as I'm not even in UK at the moment, but when I am (say from October) I'll be happy to help any way I can with Shite-shipping in, near, starting or ending at Barrow-ish. And there will always be a brew for a Shiter! :wink: I should mention, I'm not expecting to be able to do storage, of anything really, sorry.

That's very kind, sir. I fired in a strong bid in the closing minutes, twas a PHAIL :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200777738574

Anyway, I bumped the price up nicely for the seller, and they went for more than I wanted to pay. Hey ho.

Many thanks anyway.

Ahh, that's a bummer... :roll:

Let me know if he re-lists - Happy to help in the future. :)

Does anyone want to assist me in getting a pair of Fiesta bumpers from Aberdeen down to WVM Shitesville?

I believe tea and coffee will be available at the other end...

Shit, I thought Dave had collected these months ago ........sorry Tayne, I will try and get something sorted out asap for you :oops:

• 1 month later...

I can offer short term off road parking for anything up to 20 foot long and 10 foot wide located just outside of Preston a mere 3 minutes drive from the M6, M61 and M65 motorways. I also travel between Preston & Carnforth most weeks.

I can collect stuff (parts and what not) around Ellesmere Port and Chester and store if needed. Also more than happy to go and look at something on eBay or wherever, take a few pictures and give a telephone call 'walk round' report.