Official shitely Thread

scooters

Only just found this thread. Didn't know it existed but like the idea.

However, for maximum effectiveness would it not be a good idea to give a general idea of to and from locations, so everyone knows whether they are suitably positioned to offer assistance.

I can't find Sloth in a Bowl's place on Google maps, I don't really believe that Ghostly lives in Royston Vasey and the M6 is a long road, up or down, so have no idea if I can help.

D'oh, that would have helped wouldn't it? I did mention further up the thread that I was in Manchester though.

No matter as I have said wheels now anyway. I forgot I'd sarcastically changed my location - League of Gentlemen was filmed not far from where I live, on the eastern edge of Greater Manchester.

is there anybody in the rossendale area who could collect a swing lift?either just for a couple of days storage,or if your passing m6 j16.a shitley

its this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hoist-/152900895487?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=fOXeZ3%252BeRkfT%252BG99qpWTf78HaqI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

if it works its a bargain.

gratuities,beer tokens will be paid

I should be able to do that. Pm me with details

Anyone near Blackburn who could pick up 5 wheels for a RAV4? or indeed anyone who could shitely them South West - closer to Devon than they are now?

Currently on Ebay here... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-RAV4-SET-OF-5-ALLOY-WHEELS-WITH-USED-TYRES-5-STUDS-16-INCH/323092870736?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks in Advance

Anyone near Blackburn who could pick up 5 wheels for a RAV4? or indeed anyone who could shitely them South West - closer to Devon than they are now?

Currently on Ebay here... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-RAV4-SET-OF-5-ALLOY-WHEELS-WITH-USED-TYRES-5-STUDS-16-INCH/323092870736?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks in Advance

I should be able to collect them. 

I am down London way in a few weeks so can bring them down if that helps? 

• 2 weeks later...

I am often working away in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall so could pick them up from Moog in London and transfer them further South West.

What sort of size things could you move? Have seen quite a few bits for sale down there that are cheap because Cornwall = same distance to Australia for most people..

Long shot, but I'd love to buy this. It's near Bristol, I'm near Manchester. About 12" cube I guess and heavy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-hand-winch-For-Trailer/132527586120?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

If anyone can help please pm me. Took ages to find this thread. Can offer £30 if you can collect and get it close.

EDIT, they think it weighs 50lbs. I was thinking half that.

Best forget it I think and keep looking closer to home.

Guest Hooli

Collection only item, Fiesta front wing and possibly a door needs to get from Doncaster to Liverpool TIA

Just seen this.

I could collect n store in Doncaster provided I can fit it in a Saab 95.

Could get them to a powerhouse meet for onward shittering...

Long shot, but I'd love to buy this. It's near Bristol, I'm near Manchester. About 12" cube I guess and heavy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-hand-winch-For-Trailer/132527586120?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

If anyone can help please pm me. Took ages to find this thread. Can offer £30 if you can collect and get it close.

I can pick up and store as it's near, but I'm not going up north anytime soon though.

Anyone going past Bristol northbound anytime soon?

I may be going to Rhondda next Tuesday and heading back up the M6. Happy to detour into Bristol if it will fit in the boot of a Hiace/Granvia.

I am going to Rossendale from Ardrossan either Sunday night or very early Monday morning. May be going South to Rhondda on Tuesday morning then back up to Scotland later the same day. Should have space in the boot of the Granvia if anyone needs anything moving :)

I can pick up and store as it's near, but I'm not going up north anytime soon though.

Anyone going past Bristol northbound anytime soon?

Post code is BS 37 area, I have already told them it's a no because of the weight, we will see what develops.

Your garage is full already I've seen the photos :) thanks for the offer.

I may be going to Rhondda next Tuesday and heading back up the M6. Happy to detour into Bristol if it will fit in the boot of a Hiace/Granvia.

I am going to Rossendale from Ardrossan either Sunday night or very early Monday morning. May be going South to Rhondda on Tuesday morning then back up to Scotland later the same day. Should have space in the boot of the Granvia if anyone needs anything moving :)

As above BS 37 area, don't put yourself out at all though.

If you check the photos on the ad its around the size of a cat or 2, but heavier!

Edit, just checked your detour distance and time.

Thanks for the offer but its too far for you for what its worth to me.

Hi folks, relatively new user here, a friend of mine is a regular and suggested I post. I have a pinto engine and gearbox that I need to transport from Winchester all the way to Belfast. it needs moved before May.

I had initially planned a ferry and hiring a van myself but it's a bit of a trek. The guy I'm getting it from has a hoist so getting it into the van is ok, I may have to borrow or rent one myself at this end.

Any ideas or suggestions welcomed! Cheers

Adam

Post code is BS 37 area, I have already told them it's a no because of the weight, we will see what develops.

Your garage is full already I've seen the photos :) thanks for the offer.

As above BS 37 area, don't put yourself out at all though.

If you check the photos on the ad its around the size of a cat or 2, but heavier!

Edit, just checked your detour distance and time.

Thanks for the offer but its too far for you for what its worth to me.

Hope you managed to get something sorted.

Hi folks, relatively new user here, a friend of mine is a regular and suggested I post. I have a pinto engine and gearbox that I need to transport from Winchester all the way to Belfast. it needs moved before May.

I had initially planned a ferry and hiring a van myself but it's a bit of a trek. The guy I'm getting it from has a hoist so getting it into the van is ok, I may have to borrow or rent one myself at this end.

Any ideas or suggestions welcomed! Cheers

Adam

Welcome along Adam, that pinto engine/ box wouldn't be from a transit by any chance?

Have you checked on Shipley etc or pallet force?

Welcome along Adam, that pinto engine/ box wouldn't be from a transit by any chance?

Have you checked on Shipley etc or pallet force?

Hey there thanks. No they're from a MK3 Cortina and going into my MK3.

I will try Shiply and Pallet Force, thanks for the suggestions!

Can't guarantee this as it's not my van and we are heavy loaded already, but.........

Will be racing Mildenhall 7th April,  A1- A14.

Give me the postcodes both ends and I will do my best to convince him.

It's a big place Lancashire though.

That's very kind, but I probably just need to do it myself.  It's a 300 mile round trip but not the end of the world; I might even stay the night and head back the next day just to break it up.  He also has two cars he's breaking, so might be able to get some other bits whilst i'm in front of him.

Thanks nonetheless.