Official shitely Thread

scooters

Late next week (Thursday or Friday 3/4 May probably) I'll have some Volvo space and some small/medium trailer space heading from South Cumbria to Lutterworth/Rugby sort of area, and back the same day with an empty trailer.

Trailer is about 8'x4' so can take a fair bit and keep it dry and clean if it's less than 4' tall...

Any use to anyone?

Late next week (Thursday or Friday 3/4 May probably) I'll have some Volvo space and some small/medium trailer space heading from South Cumbria to Lutterworth/Rugby sort of area, and back the same day with an empty trailer.

Trailer is about 8'x4' so can take a fair bit and keep it dry and clean if it's less than 4' tall...

Any use to anyone?

If it helps, I'll get some measurements of the space required by these 5 lovely rings currently luxuriating in the XM of despair, to check if they can squeeze into yer trailer or Ovlov. I can bring them to a rendezvous at or near Jns 18, 17, 16 or 15, or indeed (saaaaarfbaaaaand) MWSAs Sandbach or Keele.

Let me know

Can anyone collect a gearbox for me in Sheffield and gold on to it for a bit?

Mx5 box if that makes any difference

So I have definitely won this. Anyone can help ? Otherwise will have to have a trip to Sheffield Sunday morning.

EDIT

Ignore -

a550c3bb820218c53570ec31759bff23.jpg

So I have definitely won this. Anyone can help ? Otherwise will have to have a trip to Sheffield Sunday morning.

EDIT

Ignore - a550c3bb820218c53570ec31759bff23.jpg

If you are going to go to Sheffield, give Paul at Roddisons motorsport a call, he will sell you a gearbox and manifold and probably fit them for you for a few earth pounds

http://www.mx5-racing.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

Oxfordshire/ MK based shiters, I'm looking at a new side door for the Transporter, is anyone local able to collect and store it for me whilst I work on an extraction plan?

I'm waiting for an actual location but perhaps not too far from @Six-cylinder's FOD?

*Edit, not actually near, its in didcot, south of Oxford.

Guest Hooli

Can anyone collect a gearbox for me in Sheffield and gold on to it for a bit?

Mx5 box if that makes any difference

I see that's gone.

This place is 3miles from me http://www.mx5city.com/ if they had what you need I've got garage space to store it.

Could deliver to Northern Powerhouse etc, but not shitefest as will be on my bike for that.

I see that's gone.

This place is 3miles from me http://www.mx5city.com/ if they had what you need I've got garage space to store it.

Could deliver to Northern Powerhouse etc, but not shitefest as will be on my bike for that.

Cheers for the offer. At moment will keep it on the back burner. It was just because it was so cheap.

An MGZT car. Motd, can be insured.

Needs to not be at: Essex near to the A414 (Ongar Road), Chelmsford).

Preffer it to be at: South Shields near Newcastle. NE34.

Cheap as poss.

Any wagons/trailers heading the length of the land ?

Two potential offers 

1) I am driving down next Thursday morning from Accrington to Heathrow - Probably in an X trail or 406 estate 

2) Then coming back 25th from Grenoble with an empty transit via Lemans museum and Paris. 

If either of these are of interest then please PM me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right. Next stage in my shitely request to get the bass unit to me. Anybody in a position to bring it closer to the Black Country from Accrington at all?

Right - I am in Uxbridge - was planning to meet up on Saturday with Sims00 but life means I will be heading home tomorrow evening.

Anyone in midlands ish area got space for a sub woofer? Ideally close ish to M40/M6

EDIT definitely on for this now, Friday evening or early Saturday.

Will hopefully have an empty car transporter heading south from Cumbria to Hampshire at the end of this week. Can legally take 1500kg or so on it. Hand winch so non runners are fine. Anyone need anything shifted down the M6/M40/A34 way?