eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

14 hours ago, Schaefft said:

You can now have the mid-90s rental car experience while making yourself look like a complete clown.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/674923597883303/

Screenshot_2024-01-17-21-07-19-265_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-17-21-07-49-005_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Looks like its based on the opel omega / cadillac catera platform. With different front and rear lights. 

1 hour ago, New POD said:

Looks like its based on the opel omega / cadillac catera platform. With different front and rear lights. 

The 2nd Gen Lumina is based on the updated W-body platform, GMs large car fwd cars with transversely mounted engines. Very different from the Omega.

7 minutes ago, cort16 said:

I always though the boot floor rot came as standard I didn't realise chassis rot was quite as rampant. 

I think by now all Disco 1 & 2's look fairly similar under the back end.

A guy i know is currently having a new chassis and dipped/refurbished body put on his 53 plate that he's owned since new, apparently he likes it that much. 

2 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Cant be arsed with link as presume it's all the usual bullshit about gen ex ford R&D blah blah blah.

When it's history is well documented including the fact it was rotten as a rotten thing from rot town so probably just had the int repaired & swapped into another shell.

5 minutes ago, morrisoxide said:

Brave pills anyone?

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.1a26ad8a6afaac7b649675eb149b3e03.jpg

There needs to be a corner of the world reserved for C6s to die with dignity. A place where they are treated with respect and kept away from morons who don't understand them.

Palliative care would be given, and their lives celebrated. 

Cignitas. 

27 minutes ago, adw1977 said:

Screenshot_20240118_211202_eBay.thumb.jpg.e3328991a7811e8c07ee71e805205f9d.jpg

What's this?  Some sort of key for raising the radio ariel?

The answer is probably in the description somewhere, but that's about 10,000 words long.

Not sure about raising a Little Mermaid (that's outside my sphere of my life's experiences) but pretty handy for raising the car's aerial :ph34r: