eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

33 minutes ago, loserone said:

There was one doing the rounds a couple of months ago; needed batteries though, and the chap who bought it wanted something insane like 4k for it two weeks later

Indeed. I don't think this is the same one?

s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Carina-E-2-0i-GL-Estate-Dark-Blue-Grey/223722222823

Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking;

"Wow, what a handsome yet practical motor vehicle"

And you'd be right but wait, it gets better;

s-l400.jpg

It's only get a Genuine Carina E rigid boot tray! 

Phwoar look at that! 

1998-vauxhall-corsa-convertable

1998-vauxhall-corsa-convertable

Oh my! That's just rude, but surely everyone likes a bit of topless action.  Don't call me Shirley.  :grin:

Not sure about the Mileage story or wheels for that matter.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-vauxhall-corsa-convertable/123955895217?hash=item1cdc58dbb1:g:K68AAOSwG8ldt1xB

4 hours ago, brownnova said:

cant say I have seen a reliant on Rostyle's before, but with that brown paint job etc it actually suits it surprisingly well

(side note L Reg is pretty late for lucas L572 rear lights, around about this time they switched to the rear lights off the Model 70!)

9 hours ago, Snipes said:

Is there anybody in Chester would be able to have a look at this on my behalf? Normally I'd just take a punt but it's a right old trip, it hasn't got much MOT left on it and looks like it's had fails for rear suspension mount corrosion in the past. 

11 hours ago, egg said:

I knew nothing of these. I'm off to do some googling now! There was a guy on Briskoda a few years back who converted a Favorit hatchback to electric using a fork lift truck motor. He knew what he was doing, obviously had some sort of training in electrical engineering. I didn't understand most of what he wrote but there were lots of nice pictures. I think he got a fairly decent range out of it and took it to a couple of shows up north. 

But back to the above, I wonder how long it would take to drive from Selkirk to Southampton? 

Check out this bucket of rhino piss. Particularly loving the slick integration of the number plate lights onto the back bumper.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/volkswagen-classic-vw-beetle-1303-custom-hotrod-project-porsche-911/153702103938?hash=item23c95bfb82%3Ag%3AEaMAAOSwHX9dt2c-&LH_Auction=1

THE CAR IS SOLID AND ONLY NEEDS THE BRAKES BLEEDING,ENGINE FITTING AND WIRING SORTING OUT

Shouldnt take long. I'm gonna suggest the new owner might also want to fit some windows when he's done that lot.

16 minutes ago, RobT said:

I can't stand the dashboard design of that era of Vauxhall. However, @rantingYoof of this very forum proved to me, during SF16, that one of these is a nice place to sit.

He was driving his dad's 'tip run car' which was a V6 diesel auto one of these playing cambelt roulette and had a veritable Christmas tree of warning lights on the dash. It still felt fine from the passenger seat though.

6 hours ago, Snipes said:

Is there anybody in Chester would be able to have a look at this on my behalf? Normally I'd just take a punt but it's a right old trip, it hasn't got much MOT left on it and looks like it's had fails for rear suspension mount corrosion in the past. 

MSG me, bro.

3 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

Check out this bucket of rhino piss. Particularly loving the slick integration of the number plate lights onto the back bumper.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/volkswagen-classic-vw-beetle-1303-custom-hotrod-project-porsche-911/153702103938?hash=item23c95bfb82%3Ag%3AEaMAAOSwHX9dt2c-&LH_Auction=1

Shouldnt take long. I'm gonna suggest the new owner might also want to fit some windows when he's done that lot.

mmmmmmm nice picnic table.