eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

No it doesn't, not reasonable at all.  Way too dear, that car needs to be half that price.  It does look pretty tidy but they were never well loved and you don't even get a V8!

Yeah, that AMC was incredibly tempting when it was £3500 but now... that's a giveaway price I'd say. You can barely get a car shipped over here for £2.5k these days. That's a proper, cool old American car from one of the most interesting manufacturers, and one of the best-looking American cars of the era. An American car for the conoisseur, if such a thing can exist. It's just down the road from me, too. Lucky I have no money or I'd be all over that.

45 minutes ago, cort1977 said:

No, no, no.  Sorry, this is a common misconception. 

AKI is under 90

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating

So is 87 (the lowest I've seen over there).. 91/92? Or 95?

In a lot of Asia 91/92 is 'regular' with 95 being tricky to find in places. In a lot of the CIS you can still buy 80... it's very cheap!

1 hour ago, willswitchengage said:

So is 87 (the lowest I've seen over there).. 91/92? Or 95?

In a lot of Asia 91/92 is 'regular' with 95 being tricky to find in places. In a lot of the CIS you can still buy 80... it's very cheap!

Yeah, that's about right. 91 RON

I have seen 86 in high altitude counties in New Mexico and Colorado but most places regular is 87.

They will all run happily on higher grades though, in fact people waste millions each year buying higher grades of fuel with the idea will give better performance.

1 hour ago, angle said:

This would inevitably be an entire world of pain (off the road 27 years, dragged out of an abandoned council lockup, no keys or paperwork) but just look at it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/355694399026258/

Whatever it costs, its worth it for the Fat Willys sticker (I'd forgotten that was even a thing until I saw that one) and those hubcaps...