New runabout wanted- What have you?

HMC

New roundabout wanted

Ok, I have this one to offer:

Mini-roundabout.jpg

It was originally a design commisioned by the council to reduce costs and accident rates. It's a little over used and has lost the slight "hump" it used to have. However, it's perfectly serviceable. But the removal from it's current location and refitting will need to be sorted on your part.

Some good suggestions! I was tempted by the xantia as its such a bargain but as it will be a third car etc I was hoping to stick it on a restricted mileage classic policy, but unsure who will do that these days. I remember having a Saab 900 on a classic policy in 2003 with it a mere 11 years old but lots of places only do stuff over 20 these days.

Greetings to sunny Devon, Brookjm -  my 1984 Charade will be available later this year - and it's only next door

to you - in Sunny Cornwall ( a.k.a  "The We*t Country)..... :shock:

it's on Classic insurance with R.H. has 5 doors, 50mpg, 47,000 miles ( lots of old mots)  I have wuvvum's twingo

as well, so unfortunately it has to go,.....  on SORN over the winter, MOT till sept 2014, sails through.

IMG_0577_zps38fc9b30.jpg

IMG_0576_zps3fa7286c.jpg

Guest Breadvan72

How about my wife's now surplus to requirements Pug 205 1.8 diesel?    I thought that a friend was buying it, but he is havering.  I will try to get him to go nap, and if he won't, and you want it, the car will be back on sale for £450.  My friend is slow to reply to email and doesn't answer his phone, but I will try to find out asap if the car is sold or not.

post-5528-0-98873700-1395504605_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys for all the suggestions.

In the end I've agreed on the purchase of a French hatchback, but it might not be what you think. It's been featured on this forum in the last few months, but other than that I'm not telling just yet. What did I buy?