Have you ever had a car with a green interior?

Six-cylinder

My '73 SaaB 99  and my '65 MG Magnette both had green interiors, the MG's being greener than when it left the factory 'cause of mold. 

No pictures though. (If I did have photos, they would likely have been monochrome because colour was much more expensive back then)

My 740 GLE had green velour seats and door card inserts that were specific to Silver Green GLEs (most other colours of GLE got black, grey, or sometimes red leather - except blue which got blue velour, which I've never seen). Though they're not officially green, they're supposedly grey. 

39144550525_1e845f7f2c_o.thumb.jpg.8386dd9682ce24e38b620f965e5f7894.jpg

I had a metallic green ‘84 MK2 cavalier with amazing green velour and green dashboard, circa year 2000. I was constantly told by pals how deeply unfashionable it was but I loved it, suCh a nice place to sit! Obviously rusty 🙈 but drove really well and got me to college though my apprenticeship. Can’t find a picture but it was very much like this monza, just a bit narrower and minus the wood…

BB27D74A-D00A-4840-9FCD-AA0A6DD1E03A.jpeg

Vauxhall (well, GM in general) and Mercedes have got to be two of the kings of colour coding where interiors is concerned.  80s Audi and Saab also get honourable mentions.

Never had a car with a green interior, very blue Saab but not a green one yet.

I did try to buy (several times) a Buick Century that a friend up north had, that had a VERY green interior.  Seats, carpet, steering wheel, headlining, mats, sun visors, dash top, door cards, seatbelts...all green.

Still kinda kick myself for not just coughing up what he was asking for it, as I've driven few cars I just liked from the perspective of being an utterly comfortable way to waft across intercontinental distances with utter ease as much as that one.

As for the colour coding...image borrowed from Google, picture this, but green.

785317102_BUICK-CENTURY-102.thumb.jpg.c16deb0cb7d3eeb9a024821b02ea8b73.jpg

1684181023_BUICK-CENTURY-092.thumb.jpg.867c0f31cd813336e656d868f19601de.jpg

BUICK-CENTURY-08.thumb.jpg.eeab421c95e2ae47ddb7b42fe7abc648.jpg

1 hour ago, Zelandeth said:

Vauxhall (well, GM in general) and Mercedes have got to be two of the kings of colour coding where interiors is concerned.  80s Audi and Saab also get honourable mentions.

Never had a car with a green interior, very blue Saab but not a green one yet.

I did try to buy (several times) a Buick Century that a friend up north had, that had a VERY green interior.  Seats, carpet, steering wheel, headlining, mats, sun visors, dash top, door cards, seatbelts...all green.

Still kinda kick myself for not just coughing up what he was asking for it, as I've driven few cars I just liked from the perspective of being an utterly comfortable way to waft across intercontinental distances with utter ease as much as that one.

As for the colour coding...image borrowed from Google, picture this, but green.

785317102_BUICK-CENTURY-102.thumb.jpg.c16deb0cb7d3eeb9a024821b02ea8b73.jpg

1684181023_BUICK-CENTURY-092.thumb.jpg.867c0f31cd813336e656d868f19601de.jpg

BUICK-CENTURY-08.thumb.jpg.eeab421c95e2ae47ddb7b42fe7abc648.jpg

That interior looks very much like the 1980 Century I had, except my interior was gold, the car having been gold from new before it was painted black (long before I got it).  It was ridiculously plush.  I'd certainly have another one.

34 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

That interior looks very much like the 1980 Century I had, except my interior was gold, the car having been gold from new before it was painted black (long before I got it).  It was ridiculously plush.  I'd certainly have another one.

That would be right, think that style ran through to 1989 or thereabouts.

Plush, but in an oh-so-American tacky and absolutely "you're trying waaaaaay too hard" way...but resulting in a car that's roughly the size of a Ford Sierra (if not slightly smaller) that's damned near as comfortable as any big luxobarge to actually travel in.

Well...so long as you don't want to wind down the rear windows anyway...

I've never driven a Buick I didn't like...though not sure I could ever bring myself to buy one from the 90s as they got so bloody ugly then!

Nearly bought several, the one I probably kick myself the most for missing though was the blue diesel one I saw up for sale a few years ago locally.  Procrastinated too long and someone beat me to it.