What's the first car you had sex in?

warren t claim

A girl called Polly in my red H reg Fiat Tipo 1.6 DGT, my first in car sexual experience was with a girl called Ros in my red H reg Maestro Diesel.

In fact I have just worked out that I have only got lucky whilst owning red cars, maybe it is time to get another on!!. My last red car was a Peugeot 206 five years ago and that was the last time :(:oops::shock:

Pete

A girl called Polly in my red H reg Fiat Tipo 1.6 DGT, my first in car sexual experience was with a girl called Ros in my red H reg Maestro Diesel.

In fact I have just worked out that I have only got lucky whilst owning red cars, maybe it is time to get another on!!. My last red car was a Peugeot 206 five years ago and that was the last time :(:oops::shock:

Pete

Oh the irony, from someone called The Organist :lol:

W.V.M -unnatural additions barely existed in those days.

Absolutely splendid girly -bet they're down clonking on her knees now. Such unbridled enthusiasm..

She might just throw them over her shoulders now a days :lol: aye the march of time does not do so on it's own, silicon should be for windows and gaskets only in my opinion...you just can't beat a well stacked lass 8)8)

Mine was in the back seat of a Mk3 Cortina 2 door, a yellow 2.0GT no less, proceeding along the A130 towards Canvey Island at a high rate of knots, and no I wasn't driving. The year was 1988 and the lass in question a good honest Catholic girl by the name of Amanda-Jayne. She now lives in Elgin.....

CJ

Mine was in a Bedford HA Viva van in 1981. ( IIRC was an ex Rotherham council van) in lime green. Ended up marrying the girl, Mandy,in 1982, but the van lasted far longer than the marriage! Van lasted three years, marriage only two...

She used to habitually wear stockings and suspenders and looked like Kate Bush. What could possibly go wrong?

Errrr... Everything actually. She objected to me keeping a motorbike in the kitchen, wanted a sports car, hated my van, stopped drinking the day we got married, didnt wear stockings and suspenders any more then left me to become an air hostess! :shock:

Maybe if the van had been blue things would have worked out better.

Year: 1994.

Vehicle: NHK 885V. Light met green Mk1 Fester 1.1 Ghia.

Was first one round here with XR2 pepperpots and limo black windows.

Recipient: Louise R.

Seem to recall dark choc brown seats and games of hide the sausage being a bad combo.

Funny story, bear in mind nigh on 20 year ago.

I was entertaining said young lady in the back seats when she shreeked there was someone watching through the windscreen, all others were blacked out remember.

"Shut up they are, I mean oh I'm sure there isn't I mean" where was I?

Anyway she sees him again by which time it seems apparant vinegar is not to be achieved.

So, off we tootle.

Fast forward to couple years ago and there's a story all over the local rag about that place being one of Kent's top dogging spots!

Suppose that proves half this stuff was going on before the internets

Then there was the cheating ex with a red Saxo diesel. S484 DJK

Laura St****ns.

Glad she dented the bonnet with her arse.

Got sold and I saw the new owner, asked if they'd even noticed the two shallow dents on the front edge of the bonnet :lol:

LOLZ... This thread takes me back a bit. Mine was in 1987 when i was 21 and working as a D.J in nightclub called Franks in a small town called Colne in Lancashire. It was in a quiet spot near a scrapyard that is still there and the girl was a very tidy sort by the name of Marie. Oh and the car was my first decent one........a metalic blue Cortina Mk5 2.0 GL.....CHG 614Y. I had Alexander Oneil's Critasize album on the stereo and still smile if i hear it.lol.

LOLZ... This thread takes me back a bit. Mine was in 1987 when i was 21 and working as a D.J in nightclub called Franks in a small town called Colne in Lancashire. It was in a quiet spot near a scrapyard that is still there and the girl was a very tidy sort by the name of Marie..

Ooh! You swine! It was you in the Cortina was it? You owe me £2.35. I bought Marie two drinks in Nelson before we went to Colne. I REALLY wanted to shag her, then you showed up! Lol!

The last 20 years have been very rough on him if he did look like Kate Bush!

Does he still wear stockings and hate motorbikes? He owes me a petrol tank for a Honda 125 if it was him I married in 1982!

:shock:

Why she poured chicken soup over it is still a mystery. Scratching the tank was just :evil: