What's the first car you had sex in?

warren t claim

Silver X reg 323i in the Recaro passenger seat in the Motorway Maintenance pull in on the southbound M5 near Taunton - my reward for an evening involving KFC and ther cinema. Then on the bonnet but the Lady in question (Emma) had a larger than average bottom that put a very shallow dent in the bonnet that you could catch in a certain light. I did cheat on her the following week with a fabulous big titted 19 year old called Jo in a blue 730 (EPC630V) in the car park outside superbowl in Eastliegh before whisking her off to Easteliegh travelodge to complete the assignment. You smooth bastard you.

With Mrs Bluejeans in two veehickles plus last years Insignia courtesy car.

Bloody hell..............this takes me back a bit

1971 Cortina ( DLS817J) originally Blue but was red at the time of the offense....

1962 Cortina, Green and White.

1974 Cortina, Blue.

1975 Cortina estate, Red

1979 Talbot Sunbeam, Russet brown.

1979 Cortina, Wierd shade of Orange that I mixed myself, was later painted Blue.

1983 Triumph Acclaim in Beige.

after that the cars all became company cars and of little intrest.

though I seem to remember a taxi and a Transit van, along with a double decker bus being used for such antics as well :wink:

You must have the biggest whanger in Britain if you could have first time sex in seven different cars at once!

Bloody hell..............this takes me back a bit

1971 Cortina ( DLS817J) originally Blue but was red at the time of the offense....

1962 Cortina, Green and White.

1974 Cortina, Blue.

1975 Cortina estate, Red

1979 Talbot Sunbeam, Russet brown.

1979 Cortina, Wierd shade of Orange that I mixed myself, was later painted Blue.

1983 Triumph Acclaim in Beige.

after that the cars all became company cars and of little intrest.

though I seem to remember a taxi and a Transit van, along with a double decker bus being used for such antics as well :wink:

You must have the biggest whanger in Britain if you could have first time sex in seven different cars at once!

You must have a hugh whopper to pull in a Beige Acclaim!

I too am one of those that have never gone for a horizontal jog in a motor vehicle, however, I now own a blue car so who knows?

Me either! :wink:

Yeah, well you went and got rid of your blue car didn't you?

It had no back seats and if I slipped onto the gear stick it would've really hurt.

1984 Citroen BX16RS in Impala Biege! 8)

One sunny Sunday afternoon, we went "For a drive" after lunch at hers (Back in the days before youngsters thought nothing of having sex in their parents' house, while the parents are there!) and decided to stop for a while for a rest in a place called Middelton, near Sudbury, Suffolk....Thinking we were quite secluded, we had all the windows down, and removable glass out of the sunroof, and were totally devoid of clothing, when two women on horses appeared....I'll never forget looking up from my chosen activity, to see one of them peering in through the sunroof! :oops:

LOL @ the Acclaim, well romantic like!

How'd you manage it? I recall there being only about 2 inches of leg room in the back of these!

They have reclining front seats you know.....much the same syatem as an office chair will sort it all out :wink:

and I don't remember much romance...just LUST !!!