My day so far..

320touring

Terrible news, something very similar happened to someone I know a few years back :(

Was any of it insured, to at least ease the loss from a financial point of view?

At least as you say no one was hurt, not that it will make you feel much better seeing your hard graft reduced to ashes I'm sure :(

Absolute tragedy,  I cannot think how you must be feeling.   Maybe I am wired differently to "normal" people but the loss of rare vehicles is right up there with living things.  Not to mention the hours of care and dedication that go up in an instant.

Cheers folks.Key thing is no one is injured.

Looks like we'll not get on site until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

E30 sport, avensis, fx4 taxi, genset, 535e34, Claires golf gti, CX, an e39 that'd been restored and a 74 beetle were all in there.

Ah, what an absolute bastard but the main thing (as you said) is nobody injured. I hope you get your gear/cars replaced, if there's anything you think us shiters can help with, just sing out.

Ah, what an absolute bastard but the main thing (as you said) is nobody injured. I hope you get your gear/cars replaced, if there's anything you think us shiters can help with, just sing out.

Exactly this. Shout if you need us. 

Aah that's a shit thing to happen, a real sickener. I know no-one was injured but fucks sake, loss of premises and gear and cars. And the total devastation for other nearby trading businesses.

Mind you, could probably still Rat the 74 Beetle when it's eventually cooled down.