eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Badly advertised Mk8.

s-l1600.jpg

@Schaefft Might be a useful source of bits?  Not particularly cheap mind.

Yeah, posted it again a few days ago. The seller won't get close to that as he didn't pay close to that either. He didn't even get the hint when I told him what car he's actually owning.

Destined for the scrapyard/oval unfortunately, as is often the case here.

17 hours ago, SEATMad said:

I actually really like these. Can't remember the last time i saw one (probably for a reason). 

There was an Italian woman at my university on a year's placement in England, she was so ridiculously attractive I had to keep away from her for fear of stuttering like a simpleton. I feel the same about Dedras.

4 minutes ago, egg said:

There was an Italian woman at my university on a year's placement in England, she was so ridiculously attractive I had to keep away from her for fear of stuttering like a simpleton. I feel the same about Dedras.

Exactly my sentiment! These are hideously under loved IMO. 

Hats off to eBay who have now resorted to employing Stanley Unwin to autofill listings

Picture 1 of 1

small hall marked solid silver tea caddy 4 pounds postage | eBay

'small hall marked solid silver tea caddy 4 pounds postage'

random

'This listing is for a high-quality item that is perfect for those in need of reliable transportation. The product has been thoroughly tested and provides exceptional performance, making it an ideal choice for anyone who wants to hit the road with confidence. Crafted with precision, this item is sturdy and offers long-lasting durability. It is a great investment for anyone who wants to experience the best in transportation without breaking the bank. So, whether you are looking to hit the open road or simply need a reliable mode of transportation, this item is the perfect choice for you.'

U WOT M8? Memes - Imgflip