The grumpy thread

outlaw118

I've managed to lose three out of my four pairs of glasses. My last remaining pair is half of a "two for £40" Specsavers deal from half a decade ago with a prescription which is nearly not wrong. The only reason I still have them is that I shoved them in a cupboard after finding out Captain Slow had bought the exact same bloody pair and I didn't want to be associated with somebody as flamboyantly 1980s, and as thus I didn't get the chance to lose them.

I've ransacked both my house and my parent's place with no luck, very irritating as the latest pair cost £95 not all the long ago...

I thought I'd escaped the crapmass classic of selling on evilbay, but no, like that bastard slade song it's been wheeled out again:

Just wondering how long delivery usually takes as i ordered a while back and delivery date was stated 16th dec wanted dice for xmas day and still have not arrived.

Well done love. Wait till there's absolutely fuck all I can do about it short of driving 300 miles to ram your £1.50 purchase up your arse. Don't forget to leave negative feedback that I've ruined little Timmy's christmas.

I think you need to find another way of earning a living, bud.

Had my first proper drive of my new bargain (WCPGW) Jag, and I think the box is borked. Upto say 40 she's fine and you wouldn't think otherwise. I put my boot down and tried the kickdown and it felt like it was snatching gears and stuttering it also threw up a gearbox fault that cleared itself and if I took it upto 70 gently was fine. I'm hoping it's just because it's been laid up for 6 months and a change of gearbox oil will do the trick.

I've managed to lose three out of my four pairs of glasses. My last remaining pair is half of a "two for £40" Specsavers deal from half a decade ago with a prescription which is nearly not wrong. The only reason I still have them is that I shoved them in a cupboard after finding out Captain Slow had bought the exact same bloody pair and I didn't want to be associated with somebody as flamboyantly 1980s, and as thus I didn't get the chance to lose them.

I've ransacked both my house and my parent's place with no luck, very irritating as the latest pair cost £95 not all the long ago...

Try glasses direct. Last pair cost me £30

Suggest me up a job. No direct people interaction and I can't use a phone.

It's ebay, or pretending to be a horny woman answering text messages for sex chat.

fry chef at macdoanlds?

a job i always fancied, submarine washer...

one of them fellas from the highways department what walks along the road pushing that stick with a wheel?

No, I'm not pissed, Eva's lego set is missing 2 pieces.

Having a cigar whilst uncle Dan checks I'm not going mad

Hope you find them :(

I remember the disappointment of the day I got my much wanted Lego pirate ship and found the masts were missing. Mom contacted customer services and they sent the masts plus all kinds of other extra bits.

Thanks folks,she's got severe dehydration so being kept in under obs. On a drip too. Hospital empty bar a few stragglers and nurses. Ive worked in care work myself and have the upmost respect for nurses,doctors,care workers who carry on as if its another day.