eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/276310987319?hash=item40556b1237:g:S7YAAOSwbM5luTxa

image.thumb.jpeg.22bebec5e69c29397d13829eae2e647c.jpeg

Interesting little thing. Appears to be Oxfordshire registered (UD). Sadly without paperwork it'll have to be an age related plate. All five registration allocation books for vintage era Oxfordshire (marks FC, WL, JO, BW, UD) went up in smoke many years ago. I know from experience that the records for the later three letter county marks *BW and *UD are spectacularly poor; they give zero information as to what the vehicle was!

15 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

Can we name that car menstrual? It comes on here once a month.😁

I've seen the danger mouse Mazda a couple of times but not this one. I'll take your word for it. The menstrual Lada.

21 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Low mileage W124 with @HMC-spec bordello red interior.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/7074815725897826/

Screenshot_2024-02-03-22-58-36-423_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

That interior is almost as magnificent as one I saw in a 2.6 190 15 or so years ago. Same colour seats, plus the dash top  in the same colour, in I think a red car. The dealer ( well known in Citroen circles) also had a matching green car, with green cloth and dash.

20 minutes ago, D.E said:

That looks quite similar to this unsolved mystery car! What's the verdict of the experts? @barrett?

SCdC1xyn.jpg?0204

Yes, that's definitely the one. I didn't realise it was still a 'mystery', I could have told you that ages ago! I remember first hearing of that Ausitn Special in the mid-90s and it has not progressed at all since then. I really hope somebody can sort it out, it's a really cool thing.