eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 7/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, D.E said:

Thats not a Ford Courier, it looks like a Fiesta car or van with the boody plonked on the back, I would say back lights are the giveaway but I can't find a picture of the Mk1 Courier rear to compare probably because they have all rusted away
Starting 1992 Ford Fiesta Courier After 6 Years (1080p) - YouTube

2 hours ago, Muniphobia said:

Thats not a Ford Courier, it looks like a Fiesta car or van with the boody plonked on the back, I would say back lights are the giveaway but I can't find a picture of the Mk1 Courier rear to compare probably because they have all rusted away
Starting 1992 Ford Fiesta Courier After 6 Years (1080p) - YouTube

You are correct, it isn't a Courier. These vans were made by Terberg, they did similar conversions of the 205 and Mazda 121 as well.

30651671317_5e16458656_b.jpg

Peugeot_205_1.8_D_%22Terberg%22_(1184028

2 hours ago, warch said:

Garage barn find LDV PILOT 200 low mileage 54,000 | eBay

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.346db3a7793892fdbb087f69c4d85d15.jpg

Bearing in mind the chocolate nature of so many modern vans, I reckon this would make an excellent alternative, especially for local use. I also think these have aged extremely well. 

Potato peeler manufacturers????? very niche . no wonder its got low miles......so how many would rfemove the Wood from the signwriting??? 

always wanted to have one of these and "Sherpa" it, chrome bumper older lights and the tiny speedo binacle!!

1 hour ago, bezzabsa said:

Potato peeler manufacturers????? very niche

Yes, but my parents actually had one in the guest house they ran in the 70's. It was like a half-height domestic spin-dryer, and the rotating drum had a really rough inner surface which rubbed the skins off as the potatoes rumbled around in it. Can't remember the manufacturer now. Guess whose job it often was to turn the handle?

2 hours ago, bezzabsa said:

Potato peeler manufacturers????? very niche . no wonder its got low miles......so how many would rfemove the Wood from the signwriting??? 

always wanted to have one of these and "Sherpa" it, chrome bumper older lights and the tiny speedo binacle!!

I especially like the signwriting, it's got that charmingly old fashioned air to it. 

4 hours ago, warch said:

Garage barn find LDV PILOT 200 low mileage 54,000 | eBay

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.346db3a7793892fdbb087f69c4d85d15.jpg

Bearing in mind the chocolate nature of so many modern vans, I reckon this would make an excellent alternative, especially for local use. I also think these have aged extremely well. 

Fkin ell drive,  could they not have got you a decent Van ? 

Picture 1 of 8

2001 RENAULT SCENIC 1.6 EXPRESSION AUTOMATIC * SPARES / REPAIR * RUNS AND DRIVES | eBay

Worth looking at for (the state of the) interior alone.  It's merely a sticky coin, McDonald's toy and a plastic item of cutlery away from full house in Mingebag Bingo.

29 minutes ago, D.E said:

Decent MoT history and if I wasn't putting one of the fleet through an MoT tomorrow I'd be looking at train times as that's an absolute bargain.

Wonder if the place in the background offered a third of what their online offer was when this 50 year old,wob filled car whose last mot ran out 6 years ago rocked up. Or maybe just a coincidence. Watch listed anyway.

s-l1600.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115864858238?hash=item1afa156e7e:g:5KMAAOSwqWFkt8fX

307D T1 merc Luton Project 1980s camperrepairs - Picture 1 of 19

307D T1 merc Luton Project 1980s camperrepairs | eBay

' it it is missing a gear stick I have replaced with an extention bar'

Unless that bar is about 84ft long, then best of luck with that sketch, chief.

'Drivers seat is a bit scruffy'

Mate, the whole fucking thing looks like an explosion in a mouse factory.