eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

19 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

15 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

But if £595 for some absolutely shagged bits of metal seems a tad much for you, there's even less on offer for £300 instead

remains of mini van. 1977. V5c Historic vehicle MOT exempt. | eBay

Hmmm...Nantwich isn't that far from Liver Land - coincidence? Will more bits of it pop up elsehwere?

"Citroen Picasso 1.6 hdi Cheap Tax 30 per yearMot until October 2023I bought this car recently and was advised that there was an undiagnosed starting fault. I have had it checked and been advised that the camshaft position sensor needs replacing. It does turn over however doesnt start and I have no intention of getting it fixed and will be sold as is because I have bought another car. it could potentially be a cheap fix for someone. It is not a damaged repaired vehicle.The car has full service history two keys and a top of the range Bluetooth after market stereo system. mileage is 127k. No timeaster or offers! Grey, 5+ owners, £650"

Nearly worth buying a £20 sensor and turning up...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307109502908

31cb66a2dfc446a28caa4702584c8cd4.jpg.88b10e50763f2f1b92faea5b5e626486.jpg

2 hours ago, Schaefft said:

I love Neoplan buses so this would be the ultimate camper to me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1485466272194675/?ref=facebook_story_share

Screenshot_2023-07-14-19-33-54-682_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

"turns over doesn't start ,runs on easy start ..make your own mind up what's wrong as we don't know"

Those have a stupid cutout system where if the battery isn't fully charged it cuts the fuel system off. Ask me how I know.

1 hour ago, MantaGTE85 said:

I need educating! This was quite a decent, powerful engine in the Cortina and early Sierra, so what makes the 2.0 Pinto a bad engine in the Transit?

Because there's only one engine that should ever grace that era of Transit, and that is the Di!