eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, grogee said:

Focus dizzle estate in Tit spec, seems very cheap, probably for a reason not evident from pictures. 121k, £695! Brum.

I can attest that the stereo in these is very good indeed. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-focus-diesel-long-mot-drives-superb-695/1421941647?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20211218-144212.png

Drive away to your steak restaurant of choice.

carvery good

Cheap 944 S2. I like this, honest description of things to fix too. With some bodywork know-how and some time this would be a £7k car.

£4750 Cotswolds. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1992-porsche-944-s2/1421964653?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20211218-164809.png

5 hours ago, Austat said:

Interesting project. Owner seems to have a vintage railway carriage in their garden too - so probably nice to meet.

Proper no nonsense ad. Not the best time to sell a part- dismantled car.

@saabnut is this one for you? It's in Scotlandshire?

12 hours ago, lesapandre said:

Parked on pavement on double yellow lines on a French plate. Hope it's  not been here more than six months and it actually  has some reg docs.

Lovely looking thing though eh. Van reg plate shows it is from the Sarthe department (72). Never been there so have no idea of the climate in this region of France. Potentially rusty or little to no rust ?  If only i was nearer.