coming soon fords blue oval,bought from a farmer,...

theshadow

I used to work for a family firm, the family consisting of two farming brothers and one who ran the produce-market side.  One of the farming brothers had at least two, possibly three cars tucked away in tumbledown lockups around the yard, only one of which I ever saw in the flesh.  That was a 1977 Volvo 244.  The others were a Pageant Blue Maxi and a white XR3, or possibly XR3i.  I never saw that one, and only had a glimpse of the Maxi, but as far as I know, they're all still there.  At least a decade later!  Farmers sell nothing unless they can see a market.

Farmers in my experience, whilst professing disinterest and lack of concern in monetary value, know the value of every single possession to the last penny.

Nobody ever left a farmyard clutching a new possession, leaving behind a befuddled farmer who has sold it for less than its worth. Ever.

I can smell it from here.

Also....whats the black tube in the boot running from the side trim through the floor? thats never the fucking petrol filler is it?

1 - I cant believe I have never seen in a Focus boot before.

2 - I cant believe any designer with anything like pride in his work would have the pipe protruding into the load space like that.

Aye, so it is - the pez filler is on the right. Still a bit crap though, especially if its a factory install?

The rest should come up ok with a bucket of water, a handful of dish sponges, some cillit-bang and a rubber grooming brush to lift the hairs. Gotta wonder if its worth the effort though.