05 05 only 20k leather, ac, alloys £99

kinkersaab

Ah interesting. I quite like it.

http://www.banchorycarcentre.co.uk/used-cars/infiniti-ex-3-0-td-v6-awd-5dr-banchory-201610289211123

We were going to buy a bmw from infiniti newcastle in may this year.My wife talking to the salesman,are these infiniti cars selling then?the salesman officially they are selling well,in reality no one know what they are so no,but nissan staff can now lease the for the same money as a cascow to get them out there.

Wonder if these are better or worse than my current "worst ever car I've owned" which is a 2001 Daewoo Matiz

Serviced a Matiz today. Awful, awful car. Redifines the word cheap and nasty. Even the shitty Rover is preferable to that.

The dodgy clutch you said was endemic when they were new, the plate isn't up to the job.

Guest Lord Sward

Ah interesting. I quite like it.

http://www.banchorycarcentre.co.uk/used-cars/infiniti-ex-3-0-td-v6-awd-5dr-banchory-201610289211123

We were going to buy a bmw from infiniti newcastle in may this year.My wife talking to the salesman,are these infiniti cars selling then?the salesman officially they are selling well,in reality no one know what they are so no,but nissan staff can now lease the for the same money as a cascow to get them out there.

My street is full of Infinities.  

I would say they are a giffer dream. Loads of visibility, easy to park and simple to operate with not too much advance stuff. Basically the logic step after their old Metro/100 knackard out. I suspect we'll see low mileage examples for a while to come.

If anyone can move this further south than Aberdeen (sort of nearer Carlisle perhaps) then I will inflict this misery on my son for his 18th B/Day (along with driving lessons). And post photos of the happy* teenager.

Ok, if that's serious then I could collect it from Kinker at the BCC and drive it to "sort of nearer Carlisle".

Ah, scotch that one gents - SWMBO has decreed that Im "not going to Scotchland for a heap of shite" and need to purchase something nearer :(

She was not swayed by the leather or air, or indeed the £99 price tag.

I dont think she has ever forgiven me for buggering off to Portsmouth for the Picasso in the "its just south of Bristol" episode, more so when it lunched its gearbox.