eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16 minutes ago, Justwatching said:

Im usually not a huge fan of movie cars but always loved the JP Explorers. Something about the color choice, painted wheels and trim, it just all works so well for me. And this one seems to be an extremely accurate replica, making it even better. Unfortunately about 10 times as much as I'd want to spend on one.

18 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Are those the front overiders of a C10 or similar on the rear?

I thing this particular Seville was advertised a few months ago with one of those (utterly wank) spare wheel-like-a-Lincoln kits fitted. Probably explains the gap above the bumper between the oversize-er-riders.

On 23/10/2023 at 12:36, Schaefft said:

That’s interesting in as much as I’ve never seen a proper cloth seat no sunroof Police 24v before.

16 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355136533359?_trksid=p2471758.m4703
CD692FCE-37E8-45F9-998F-A11B966FB7B5.thumb.png.9b5dde661a5df84a89b8cc63fe19165c.png

I seem to be the high bidder on @Split_Pin’s old Cavalier. Not going to hold my breath though.

I knew that was getting sold as he put it straight on SORN. Fair play to him, money will come in handy for Christmas. Good car that, needs very little doing.

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Oooh yes please!
image.png.bfe133df7282c15c0d8b6cc3c20c9cc3.png

Anyways.... nearest the bull under eBay 'classic cars' that's not priced at 1p and looks actually driveable:
Corolla £1095 BIN or offer - looks OK "Never left out overnight 1 elderly Owner in Time warp condition Drives very nice,never failed an MOT" - 

image.thumb.png.0e0aa442f7c0100c3e5b9d7dde82d99d.png