eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

21 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

Miles away, and probably going to be too much money, but LOOK AT IT. I will have another one day. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/195905802585?hash=item2d9ce55159:g:RyMAAOSwl3pkwNRZ £3000RNM Monmouthshire, which I believe is in that Wales. @brownnova chuck one of the 2cvs and have a real French Peasant's car M9 ;-)

Picture 1 of 13

Blind Trevor and grandad will have to sit in the back for this journey, I'm calling shotgun NOW, for when such a day comes....

simulator. / (ˈsɪmjʊˌleɪtə) / noun. any device or system that simulates specific conditions or the characteristics of a real process or machine 

Picture 8 of 17

simbulance. / (ˈsɪmjʊˌleɪtə) / noun. any wank device or vehicle that simulates a working process or machine but has to defib itself every time you try and start the bastard 

Picture 3 of 17

2004 IVECO DAILY 2.8 50C13 TRW, AMBULANCE, COMMAND UNIT, EVENTS, FIRST AID, PTS | eBay

5 hours ago, wuvvum said:

There was a red one at ACA which was cosmetically less good than that one and the estimate was 5-7K, so he's probably not too far out.

Do I tell you about the T reg Boxster on 64K that was cosmetically ace which went through Leominster auctions last night for £3,050??  Unfortunately I had my wife with me who had stipulated a £3,000 limit - guess who the losing bidder was? :-(
Gutted - lovely car, rear window was a clear as anything, roof worked, tyres @ 90% or so - there'll be something else another time....

1 hour ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

Do I tell you about the T reg Boxster on 64K that was cosmetically ace which went through Leominster auctions last night for £3,050??  Unfortunately I had my wife with me who had stipulated a £3,000 limit - guess who the losing bidder was? :-(
Gutted - lovely car, rear window was a clear as anything, roof worked, tyres @ 90% or so - there'll be something else another time....

Plenty more Beetle soft tops in the sea, mate. 

23 hours ago, horriblemercedes said:

I saw that in a back lot in northampton a couple years ago, I don't think there are many around so the same ones seem to crop up all the time! 

12 hours ago, pilninggas said:

This seems unfeasibly cheap? Or is that where this kind of thing is at nowadays?

1 hour ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

This seems unfeasibly cheap? Or is that where this kind of thing is at nowadays?

Parts will be difficult except via lucky autojumble finds and owners club hoarders; pre war stuff is a niche interest and this falls between stools as it's quite plain and porridgey being a Wolseley bASe model but was made in tiny numbers compared to A7s etc so quite unobtanium parts.