Jump to content

eBay tat volume 3.


Ross_K

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Isopon said:

They probably ran out of 8's, those are back-to-back S's, and the N is probably like that because the person making it ripped one of the transfers and laid another N over the top, just not quite lined up.

The worst mistakes were when you punched out the holes in the wrong places on the metal plates with the plastic letters...

EDIT: Or possibly instead of back-to-back S's, a 2 and S overlaid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Altogether now, sing along with me...
"You can stick yer fucking ULEZ up your arse, you can stick the fucking ULEZ up yer arse, you can stick the fucking ULEZ, stick the fucking ULEZ, stick the fucking ULEZ up your arse"

 

Image 1 - Factory / Aircraft Tug fitted with Perkins diesel engineCurrently £153, Bedford with added Perkins.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294277185949?hash=item448449819d:g:NNwAAOSwpIxg8LN3
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Altogether now, sing along with me...
"You can stick yer fucking ULEZ up your arse, you can stick the fucking ULEZ up yer arse, you can stick the fucking ULEZ, stick the fucking ULEZ, stick the fucking ULEZ up your arse"

 

Image 1 - Factory / Aircraft Tug fitted with Perkins diesel engineCurrently £153, Bedford with added Perkins.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294277185949?hash=item448449819d:g:NNwAAOSwpIxg8LN3
 

ooh thats lovely! I was just thinking the other day as you do, if anyone does privately own one of those airport luggage tug thingies

they where a hoot to fuck about with in the various Grand theft auto games LOL

 

im guessing its really low geared for pulling trains around a runway, but I wonder you could put some higher speed gearing in there like what they do with Racing mowers LOL

mind if your using it in Central London you wont need any higher gearing! LOL

 

also rom carmel called and said they wanted their front end back!

image.thumb.png.7eed614837d896c3f882096f05fac46c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234095590980?hash=item36812f3e44:g:hGcAAOSwD5pgsQWg

i present this BIG green cruisin' machine.

Image 1 - chrysler new yorker 440 mopar big block

given the unpronouncable place name in the ad, i assume its in the land of the Taff's.

so along way from California!

a MOPAR big block, so i won't ask how many gallons to the mile this  can manage.

"It's a cop motor, a 440-inch plant..."

Yes, this would be the same engine as the Bluesmobile.  A mere 7.2 litres compared to Huggy's 7.7.  Jo, you know you want something like this, and this one (without seeing it) looks like a fairly decent place to start.  Don't worry about economy, it won't be much worse than the Jag you brought over to Leyland!

Oh and if my memory of Welsh geography is still working, then it's not too far from @brownnova!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New*. May smell of pork. £50.99 so far no reserve. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194250589358?hash=item2d3a3cc4ae:g:giEAAOSwO65g-G4L May be fucked though, some kind of elecktrickery bollocks.

Quote
Re-listing due to TIMEWASTER!

@Timewaster FFS man! ;-)

 

Image 1 - BMW 530d EX POLICE CAR NON RUNNER! Reposting due to TIMWASTER!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

"It's a cop motor, a 440-inch plant..."

Yes, this would be the same engine as the Bluesmobile.  A mere 7.2 litres compared to Huggy's 7.7.  Jo, you know you want something like this, and this one (without seeing it) looks like a fairly decent place to start.  Don't worry about economy, it won't be much worse than the Jag you brought over to Leyland!

Oh and if my memory of Welsh geography is still working, then it's not too far from @brownnova!

i do keep onlooking at these land yachts with envious eyes.

where i would keep such a monster, now there is a question.

the neighbours in our narrow street of terraced houses will love* having a car the size of an aircraft carrier parked down it regularly.

i am going to have one, one day.

i just gotta save some money up first, which i dunno, i find is easier said than done!

but yes, one day a full sized sedan like that green behemoth will be mine.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This looks great if it stays cheap, new MOT as well:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294288817387?hash=item4484fafceb:g:g8cAAOSwr5Ng7JII
image.thumb.jpeg.bc10a8032f4e671917c238c2727d0eb5.jpeg
 

This should keep the price low!!!!!
How hard would it be to get a steering wheel and double the value and desire ability?

image.thumb.jpeg.6a0be38afe6574463c3b1b9165f19a1a.jpeg

Sorry, that last picture should have come with a warning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

This looks great if it stays cheap, new MOT as well:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294288817387?hash=item4484fafceb:g:g8cAAOSwr5Ng7JII
image.thumb.jpeg.bc10a8032f4e671917c238c2727d0eb5.jpeg
 

This should keep the price low!!!!!
How hard would it be to get a steering wheel and double the value and desire ability?

image.thumb.jpeg.6a0be38afe6574463c3b1b9165f19a1a.jpeg

Sorry, that last picture should have come with a warning.

 

Screenshot_20210722-152255.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, neil1971 said:

I still marvel at the fact that this era of J interiors show virtually no wear (including the higher milers) yet <10 year old 1 series look like Big Daddy has been rubbing himself all over the edges whilst wearing a sandpaper jumpsuit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Learned something new today did not now that PMC existed according to the seller  they are related to Nissan.

This is a 1967 PMC A150 for sale for about £ 4000 here in Norway

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=215702884

Seems to be an export model of the Prince Skyline, very rare indeed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...