eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

A rare beast for sale here in Norway Volvo 265 ambulance. Could have been a great road trip car but has poor payload and I would have replaced the engine and gearbox so it ruins it for me. But is a great car and not something you see often .

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=218893956

13 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

Just 1body...

Moving 1 body at a time....

Image 01 - NOW REDUCED IN PRICE 1996 DAIMLER X300 3 DR HEARSE BY EAGLE WILCOX

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184934018505

Body movin, body movin
A-1 sound, sound so soothing
Body movin, body movin
We be getting down and you know we're crush groovin.

Now Let me get some action from the back section......

12 hours ago, Asimo said:

C6 petrol - are C6 prices on the up?

EFE420DD-11F9-41FE-87B8-2233F3A8A2DF.thumb.jpeg.0a50c95bef4b8ab7cb8aeffcafeb7d0f.jpeg

https://www.autotrader.co.uk

If you can't sell them for £1000, you might as well try to sell them for £15000.  The oldest trick.in the book for undesirable stock. Make it look desirable by putting up the price. 

19 minutes ago, New POD said:

If you can't sell them for £1000, you might as well try to sell them for £15000.  The oldest trick.in the book for undesirable stock. Make it look desirable by putting up the price. 

If I remember correctly there were only something like 30 of the petrol V6s in the UK so they're bound to attract a premium (though maybe not that much). You can still pick up the 2.7 V6 diesels for relative pennies.

40 minutes ago, New POD said:

Petrol V6 C6s are expensive everywhere, even high mileage examples are close to 5 figures. It's the last big Citroen in it's least flaky variant (which they didn't sell many of), hence the prices.

Just because they are rare doesn't make them desirable. 

I honestly believe there is no market for them at any price, so you might as well price them high to pay fir the storage cost when a buyer eventually turns up. 

1 hour ago, New POD said:

It's the 3.0 diesel.  Ultra rare and the most desirable c6, or least undesirable. Price is mad but find another....