eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

£650 Puma, it has an MoT, rear arches and... a mismatched passenger door. Only 60k miles tho. 

You might stumble across a door the right colour I suppose. You'll also need to do the rear beam bushes which is a pig of a job. 

It's in Winsome Green, wherever that is. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-puma-64k-low-mileage/1471713821

Screenshot_20231230_170215_Gumtree.jpg

Just now, grogee said:

£650 Puma, it has an MoT, rear arches and... a mismatched passenger door. Only 60k miles tho. 

You might stumble across a door the right colour I suppose. You'll also need to do the rear beam bushes which is a pig of a job. 

It's in Winsome Green, wherever that is. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-puma-64k-low-mileage/1471713821

Screenshot_20231230_170215_Gumtree.jpg

It's a particularly rough part of Birmingham mostly known for its prison!

9 hours ago, scooobydont said:

anything I need to be wary of 

Don't these have some weird braking system, where Merc only allow a number of brake pedal pushes (in the cars lifetime) before it triggers a warning light on the dash. 

Other than that (and rust as you say) think they are fairly solid cars.

27 minutes ago, gadgetgricey said:

Don't these have some weird braking system, where Merc only allow a number of brake pedal pushes (in the cars lifetime) before it triggers a warning light on the dash. 

Other than that (and rust as you say) think they are fairly solid cars.

The brake by wire Mercedes Sensotronic system . They did discontinue it on the E class after 2 recalls so may or may not have it depending on year of the car 

EDIT.. Just seen its 2004 so will have it