peugeot 405 td for 65 quid anyone?

the judge

Hi peeps.i have just "won" on ebay a 405 td with no mot for 65 quid.

Its in Worcester if anyone fancies it. I have just changed jobs and have no time to fix it,or even pick it up. Ran its reg through the mot thingy,and it didnt bomb on too much.

Ebay number 301781431592.

Please someone bail me out,my conscience will drive me nuts if I have to duck out. Otherwise I will just have to suck it up and buy the bugger!!

What will "cartakeback" give for it? I once won a 405td on ebay for £75, decided I CBA collecting it and got car take back to collect it, for which they paid me £140. Never even saw the car and got good feedback too! The car take back scrappies had a good LOL at it too.

197,000 miles but the chap had it for ten years and only done 17,000 miles in all that time with an oil change every six months!

He was sad to see it go but bought a 406 auto due to health issues

Interior almost mint and very comfy. Headlining droopy and dashboard cracked are the only two major niggles

Would of made more money with a decent description, I'm sure

Front bumper badly cracked but I still have Mr Moogs 405 so it shall be donating it very soon ☺

No, very strange

I ran it for a bit, even a-framed a car back from Oxford. Did quite a few miles in it

It would get warm but used to put heater on full to help.

It never used any oil or water, I think you may have been overfilling it as the correct level on these is around halfway down the radiator

When it ran out of MoT I just parked it up, shame to scrap it but too rough to fix up

It can just stay there and be used for parts

1905 turbo diesel with Lucas pump

Runs well but gets hot up hills no idea why, its had radiator, head gasket and thermostat

£100

That's what my Gambian friend will be giving for it, but if anybody here wants it that's fine

I shall remove it for that, you don't have to ☺

1905 turbo diesel with Lucas pump

Runs well but gets hot up hills no idea why, its had radiator, head gasket and thermostat

£100

That's what my Gambian friend will be giving for it, but if anybody here wants it that's fine

I shall remove it for that, you don't have to ☺

You tight git you got the car for free! :-)