Not Dollywobbler's Proton - Collected

dollywobbler

Some of you are sailing a bit dangerously with Paypal comments. Just a username (insult optional) will do. Anything that looks too ROFFLE related will set the PayPal monkeys on edge...

I see no issue with mine:

hey, Happy Birthday, this is to help you to buy something beige. I was gunna spend it on my omega, but I remembered you probably need it like a proton Regards Mark (New Profit of Doom) Jackson

There are still tickets left by the way, if you wish to be drawn into this madness. Here's the list again. Payment details are on Page 8.

1. New POD
2. Ultrawomble
3. Pandamonium
4. Anglevan
5. CMS206
7. 3VOM
9. Egg
11. Primeradoner
12. Cavcraft
14. GazR
15. WilsonWilson
16. FOAD
17. CMS206
19. Aldo135
20. Twosmoke300
21. Heidel_Kakao
22. Pandamonium
23. FOAD
25. Primeradoner
26. CMS206
27. DaveQ
28. Primeradoner
29. GadgetGricey
30. 3VOM
32. Eddyramrod
33. Flatfour
36. FOAD
37. CMS206
38. GazR
39. WilsonWilson
41. Scaryoldcortina
42. FOAD
44. Cavcraft
45. Cavcraft
46. Aldo135
47. Gadgetgricey
49. Scaryoldcortina
50. RobT
52. Anglevan
54. Zelandeth
56. Ultrawomble
59. CMS206

Payment sent. 

Didn't even think about the message until after I clicked send, sorry.  So rarely I use it for anything beyond clicking the "pay here with paypal" button that it never occurred to me...I'd already been slightly baffled by the interface having been completely and totally changed since last time I used the thing, which already had me wanting to hurl the PC out the window.  Plus being full of a bloody cold my brain isn't quite running at 100% right now which isn't helping.

If it's an issue I think there's a mechanism for you to refuse the payment and I could resend it later with my brain actually in gear.

Payment sent. 

Didn't even think about the message until after I clicked send, sorry.  So rarely I use it for anything beyond clicking the "pay here with paypal" button that it never occurred to me...I'd already been slightly baffled by the interface having been completely and totally changed since last time I used the thing, which already had me wanting to hurl the PC out the window.  Plus being full of a bloody cold my brain isn't quite running at 100% right now which isn't helping.

If it's an issue I think there's a mechanism for you to refuse the payment and I could resend it later with my brain actually in gear.

I've refunded that one, so yes, please resend with just your username. We haven't been busted yet...

Rollover to Wednesdays Draw where you could win a Proton & a Bluebird

Ha! I think what I will do is simply say that if the bonus ball draws a blank, it switches to Ball 6, then 5 etc. If we manage to pick an entire series of blanks, I'll keep the car and consider myself a Lotto WINNAH.

Alternatively, people could could just join the fun for a fiver, and render such dreams redundant. That'd be nice!