Jump to content

Collection mission - Grand Cherokee collected


dome

Recommended Posts

With my fleet imploding lately it's time to buy something sensible*

Collection is today

Poo count 1

Coffee - not pictured but strong. May have contributed to the above

Breakfast currently being consumed 

IMG_20230920_091827.thumb.jpg.7657d4f389ff5a0d91140daef8dd48ab.jpg

Guesses on are welcome( on the vehicle, not breakfast)

It's safe to say after recent experiences it's NOT fucking German. It was however made in a country that shares a border with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • dome changed the title to Collection mission - insert witty pun here
8 minutes ago, dome said:

it's NOT fucking German. It was however made in a country that shares a border with it. 

germany.png?w=1024

My guess is either a Zenvo made in Denmark, or a horse and cart from Luxembourg. 

I demand a large and valuable prize for my correct guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, motorpunk said:

I wish to revise my guess from earlier, to a Swiss-made Sbarro Windhawk 6X6 

best-sbarro-concept-cars-3-sbarro-windha

I just googled that. It was designed for the King of Saudi for him to do falconry in. The seats rise up 80cm so you can launch birds out of the sunroof without having to stand up. It also has a meat fridge.

I am going to be disappointed if @dome's new ride doesn't have a meat fridge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dome said:

 

It's safe to say after recent experiences it's NOT fucking German. It was however made in a country that shares a border with it. 

ooooh is it my Xantia, and you haven't told me ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good job the roof comes down on the 206 then - save you pulling the wheels off to get the bike in the boot?
Congrats

[edit] I'd been hoping for something Dutch - DAF/Ovlov 66 bandy driven thing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, GMcD said:

Hmmmm, I think he's at it. Am gunna say it's the towbar to the left of shot.

 

@loserone's suggesting that's a BIG SKODA - I'm kind of hoping it's actually a red herring and the Pug is the intended purchase? 

However applying science:
Taking the average radius of a 700C cycle wheel (red), factoring in the extra height of the towbar from the ground (green), and the diameter of the dead tyre in the background (blue).
It's either an Austrian built UniMog with aftermarket air suspension that's got a leak or - the BIG SKODA.

image.thumb.png.bafb426e805fa82c5d37c2c0bc935c14.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

@loserone's suggesting that's a BIG SKODA - I'm kind of hoping it's actually a red herring and the Pug is the intended purchase? 

However applying science:
Taking the average radius of a 700C cycle wheel (red), factoring in the extra height of the towbar from the ground (green), and the diameter of the dead tyre in the background (blue).
It's either an Austrian built UniMog with aftermarket air suspension that's got a leak or - the BIG SKODA.

image.thumb.png.bafb426e805fa82c5d37c2c0bc935c14.png

Wow. It's good, but it's not right.

Have a pez shot.

IMG_20230920_112504.thumb.jpg.63464ded545ef7b085515e7d935321f9.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dome said:

Wow. It's good, but it's not right.

Have a pez shot.

IMG_20230920_112504.thumb.jpg.63464ded545ef7b085515e7d935321f9.jpg

Aww - that's lovely, hope you switched the engine off so the petrol pump could keep up when you were filling it?
Big, wafty, leather bound sofamobile........

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...