dollywobbler

Dollywobbler's Consolidated Tat Thread

Just read an article in WhatCar on line about the best city car to buy under £2K and what not to buy at any cost. What not to buy was Chevrolet Matiz and worst of all  a City Rover so once again DW is bang on the Autoshite, (very little),  money. Congratulations, a 2 times hero if you please.

Top 2 buys, not that anyone besides Aston Martin will be concerned, at 2 Fiat Panda and 1st Hyundai i10 .

5 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

It's my birthday. Its been lovely.

EYm8k_nWkAAlTrr?format=jpg&name=small

A closer look at the cake in the backround. Yes, my girlfriend made a cake that features the seat stitching of the Citroen GSA. Wow.

EYnBlvPWoAAzwWZ?format=jpg&name=small

She also made a Daewoo logo, out of sight, but she said the Reliant one could piss off.

Happy birthday :) 

that cake really is amazing! is there an AC or Invacar badge on there anywhere? (Sorry have to ask!)

will admit im a bit surprised to see a ford badge on there! :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, dollywobbler said:

It's my birthday. Its been lovely.

EYm8k_nWkAAlTrr?format=jpg&name=small

A closer look at the cake in the backround. Yes, my girlfriend made a cake that features the seat stitching of the Citroen GSA. Wow.

EYnBlvPWoAAzwWZ?format=jpg&name=small

She also made a Daewoo logo, out of sight, but she said the Reliant one could piss off.

Happy birthday Ian. Hope you got a large mug of tea to go with your birthday cake. 😀