Euro tat thread vol 1

loserone

There’s not a bad line on those Rekord D’s, what lookers they are.

1 minute ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

Looking at the tyres - that's right up your street ???  :-)

Cheeky sod, I only rock HABILEADS nowadays you know

2100 euro.

https://www.autoscout24.nl/aanbod/-5323d0c2-0252-49ba-92d8-a4e47dd63634

Bought from the wife of the first owner after the death of her husband. The car has always been stored indoors and has been well maintained, but has hardly been driven in the last 2 years. Bought in November last year and immediately passed the MOT without any comments.

1920x1080.webp

1920x1080.webp

Those 205 multivans are bonkers. They're a cut-down 5-dr 205 shell with a tubular steel frame welded on to restore the lost strength, then a GRP skin fitted over the top. Seems mad that someone would think that was commercially viable when PSA was already knocking out C15s by the million from 3 different factories 

4 hours ago, grizz said:

Making plans never ends well. 

Not for me anyway 

IMG_2662.jpeg

This is a Quentin Wilson’s Interceptor level trip - APPROVED!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Sexy Beast!

https://uk.wallapop.com/item/talbot-solara-1984-974659744

IMG_0964.jpeg.1e6760893271693a6595778109405f26.jpeg

Available for only €700 (free green orb if you’re ready to go a little Sapphire and Steel too 😉)

but here’s the secret magic word that gives SuperTed the ability to change into a next level protagonist:IMG_0965.jpeg.ef2b3b8aa82106c6408d0ae7f1b9aac8.jpeg

however its not all sunshine and lollipops as this one has a tragic flaw much like Inspector Morse’s fondness for adult beverages preventing our hero’s ascension to demi-god status of casual sex and dreamy sunlit frolics in an Oxfordshire carpark adjacent to The Lock (no, not a club foot) in the form of el pistón que rompió

Still would!

Edited by vinyljunky
Poor grammer
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, hairnet said:

Grizz is booking ferry right now?????

Well

I am not sure what the least stressful way would be to get 44 years worth of 1200cc home. 

Both for the car and me. 

Do I fly to Porto and try find the nearest ferry from  Arouca where it is. 

Go on @hairnet get me a basic cost and agenda from Rochester here in Kent.  

1 hour ago, grizz said:

I am not sure what the least stressful way would be to get 44 years worth of 1200cc home. 

Brittany Ferries from Santander to Portsmouth would get you the minimum road mileage (approx 400 down there then 250 in UK) - otherwise it's 1200 miles (ish) to drive all the way. Ferry seems to come in at around £500 incl a 2 berth cabin or £400 with just reclining seats. 
I think I'd plump for the ferry. 
Looking forward to the write up :-) 

15 hours ago, grizz said:

Making plans never ends well. 

Not for me anyway 

IMG_2662.jpeg

I've been doing that route on/off but a bit further south for 15+years, tend to use ferries to Brittany and an overnight stop somewhere random. Apart from no clutch, leaking water pump, buggered tyres (an very hot Spanish roads on old tyres) , burnt exhaust valve,  French special police road blocks etc. it's never been a problem abandoning gently driving cheap old vehicles.

pedd.jpg.715e59016df5041a10ef613c2bc147b3.jpg