SF17 - Bubble Car Museum: insert photos/memories here

The Moog

I think a decision just needs to be made on the dates to be quite honest, for me at least I have no commitments either weekend but I like to take Friday and Monday of shitefest weekend as holidays at work so I can't commit to anything until dates are firmed up and leave is booked. I'm sure it's the same for others.

Ah nuts. Just suggested to my GF that we'd be able to see her rental units as she happens to be from Boston. Alternatively I'm already in westest Wales over that Bank Holiday, but understand if that's out as an option.

Llangollen was ace and the folks running the museum didn't even complain when we started their van. I'm easy over dates/location anyway, if the bubble car museum are going to be antsy about sleeping in cars the roof of the Volvo is pretty flat so I can pitch the tent on it and claim to be sleeping underneath.

In the car.

Edited to add; Could we do the Internal Fire museum again? That was bloody brilliant.

Poll results suggest 2-4th June.

Therefore that shall be the date. I shall book forwith.

I am sure that if you intend on sleeping in a tent but fall asleep in your car, there won't be a lot said. As long as camping fees are paid.

I need numbers for campsite please add name below.

Camping

Visiting

So to be clear we are going to the Bubble car museum 2-4 June 2017.

Great, I have not cancelled my booking for B&B so I am all set.

Sorry no camping for me, I would not even sleep in my own field let alone a strange one!

Now Mr Moog if you could just let me know what the weather is going to be so I can decide weather to bring a convertible or not!

Are we nearly there yet!

I'm a bit wary tbh. Sorry, but I'm coming a fair way, with no intention of tenting. Even if I buy a £9.99 child's tent and not sleep in it, if the owners do stay on site and kick off about it, and kick me off site, I'm not going to be best pleased, and probably have to drive home.

Even if they do t realise the first night, they might the second.

Unless everyone will do similar, so shitty empty tent next to the car, big airbed inside car and a fuck them attitude. Then I might be interested, cos I'm a wuss when on my own, but with a large number of people doing the same, I can be the fat kid at the back stirring shit up and backing the bigger boys up...

Six-cylinder - as I'm sadly missing this one, and car camping is a bit of an unknown, would you be happy to host an Autumn mini-Shitefest again? I was disappointed to miss that last year.

EDIT - not to detract from the main event, just as last year.

Yes.

Last year we managed a couple of low key weekends after Shitefest that worked really well.

This is the closest shitefest has ever come to my gaff, so it seems rude not to. I shall speak to the person who knows more about my diary than I do, and come back to you.

BTW, I've got a shit modern car, I'm tipsy after three shandies, and I snore. Just a heads-up.

Now Mr Moog if you could just let me know what the weather is going to be so I can decide weather to bring a convertible or not!

Are we nearly there yet!

I can do weather forecasts - just not able to ensure that we are all happy campers/car sleepers :-)

Beko - people have previously mentioned being able to do that so I think as long as you are subtle it should be fine.